The one who is just Another.

???

The shadow form of striker appeared in the darkness once again kneeling before the great void as the void of darkness seemed to pulse with unnatural dark demonic energy.

"You have come back to me a failure once more..." The dark void boomed in a low yet intense voice.

"Why have you failed me again..." It said getting angrier as the time past.

"It was him again.... the force we did not account for..... my lord.." The shadow form of striker said.

The void then grew quiet for a moment contemplating the answer it was given.

The shadow form of striker did not dare move or say anything else for fear of bringing down its masters wrath.

"This... force... tell me more...he has interfered once before... yes.... but how... I know all there is to come and yet... I can not see it." The void said.

"He is an entity that seems too know when our attacks will happen.... how I have not learned... but I do know this... he appeared to be a hellhound... with unnatural powers." The shadow striker said as the void grew quiet once more.

"An.... outside force... perhaps... one who was not meant for this world." It said slowely.

"Rise..." it said.

The shadow form of striker suddenly rose to its full height before the void as a mirror just like before appeared infront of him.

"This will be your next target..." it said.

The shadow form of strikers eyes suddenly widened as it looked upon the face of the figure in the glass.

"We are attacking... her....now?" The shadow striker said in clear disbelief.

The void then spoke bellowing lowely.

"At this point in time I am under the impression that some other party besides us is in play....that somehow knows of my existence.... they are trying to stop me but they will soon realize that I.... am inevitable... it however is concerning... you know what i speak of." The void said.

The shadow form of striker grew quiet...

"Yes.... The Vicar Amelia... my captor. I made sure that she was dealt with.... before I was sentenced here... for she was the only one that could stand against me... and yet... her reach seems to extend... even beyond the afterdeath." It said.

"Do not fail... for the target laid before you this time is far more important than any other... " The void said as the shadow form of striker stared upon the glass frame.

"Are you... sure... we should take the vessel now?.." the shadow striker said in baited breath.

Suddenly two red eyes appeared from the void looking down upon the shadow form of striker with a threatening aura.

"You question my descision?" It said as it stared upon the shadow narrowing it's eyes.

"You do not have the right... to feel for her... for do not forget you are a mere mockery of what once was... a doppelganger." It said as the shadow form of striker suddenly looked up in partial defiance before looking back down again in defeat.

"I gave you a part of my power... and I can take it away..... now... go." It said as the void faded away.

I know this chapters a bit short but I wanted to post something today before I head to bed. I'm still working on the next chapter of the festival in the meantime as it's coming to a close finally. I honestly didnt expect it to go as long as it did but it made more sense to do it that way the more I wrote.