Pentagram City: Conclusion

Slowly you woke up the shine of hells morning light coming through the window nearby. You took a minute to think about it but remembered that you wanted to check first thing to see if Charlie had come back to the hotel.

Looking at the time you noticed that it was still pretty early as it just hit 6 am.

After getting out of the bed you made your way downstairs to the reception area careful to not wake anyone else up as they still might have been asleep.

However to your disappointment upon reaching the reception desk. Charlie was still no where to be seen as well as Vaggie.

"aw shit..." You thought as you looked towards the entrance leading outside.

You then looked back up towards the stairs for a moment before looking back towards the front entrance making up your mind as you made your way outside and down the street from the hotel.

"What are we gonna do?" Artemis said.

"Kaguya...." You said.

"She might know where charlie might be" You said as you heard the sound of the clock tower in the distance going off. 

"You think she is still alive?" You heard Nevan ask.

"Well..." You said looking at your hand where the timer for Moxxie had appeared during the festival.

"I don't have a timer on my hand right now so I can assume nothing major has happened yet that we need to worry about..."

Meanwhile:

"OOOOhhhh Im so excited to know that theres someone out there interested in our services.. Ahem!! I just want to know when exactly... were supposed to meet this person.?" Charlie squeed as vaggie rolled her eyes walking along next to her.

"Oh you'll be meetin him soon enough.. Just keep in mind the man is a pretty shy guy..." Charlie heard listening as the demon infront of them spoke.

Vaggie on the otherhand wasnt really paying attention to the conversation as she narrowed her eyes at the demons appearance instead.

What kind of demon was he?

She had never seen a demon that was almost completely pitch black before. And the silhouette he had looked a lot like an imp demon but she never heard of a imp demon that looked like this either.

"Its already been a whole night of us staying in a nearby hotel instead of our own waiting you know.... Also we have our own hotel to run by the way.." Vaggie said getting impatient.

Vaggie continued to follow charlie through the many corridors a building that she never really thought she would find herself entering.

Oddly there were stories she had heard of a really strong demon living in this place but she blew them off as nothing but stories.

Still though.

They were enough to keep the populace and any factions steering clear of the place.

She was worried.

Originally when Charlie was asked to come see this mysterious demon wanting talk about Charlies rehabilitation services the guy asked for charlie to come alone.

And vaggie tagged along.... just to be safe.

She didn't like the idea of charlie being alone with whoever this was.

She looked up for a moment at the demon they were following only to see said demon looking back at her over his shoulder for a split second before looking back ahead again. His red eyes shining brightly in contrast with his shadowy body.