The Harvest Moon Festival: Part 3

You looked on annoyed as this man had the audacity to suddenly start singing a random ass song about how much Moxxie sucked ass apparently. Even though he did some cool as shit that the crowd went a little nuts for courtesy of your help of course it was still kind of a low blow.

The beat of the song wasn't even all that great either yet he had a lot of the crowd cheering for him for some reason, most of them female.

"This is really hurting my ears hun, can't you go up there and do something about it." Nevan complained sounding a little worn out.

"Sorry Nevan not really a lot I can do. I didn't win, him and Blitzo did it'd be kinda weird and random for me to just go up there..." You said looking at the crowd again.

"He is disgracing the meaning of music it hurts. He could rock this party much better than this man ever could..." She said sounding nostalgic again.

"Who?" You asked her.

Just as she was about to explain. You were inturrupted as someone suddenly jumped in the spot between you and moxxie.

"Isn't this guy great?" He said

The man was another imp just like Moxxie and Millie right beside him although seeming a little bit taller than they were. Unlike them however he had a yellow spot around one of his eyes a birthmark you were guessing. If you could even call it that.

"FALSE!!" Moxxie said.

"It's gonna be nice working with em." He said again while biting into his cheese on a stick.

Your ears perked up a bit upon hearing this.

"WHAT!!!" Moxxie said as you listened in.

"Yeeeeeah... I asked if he wants to join I.M.P" He said.

You looked over at this upon hearing that name as your eyes widened just a little.

"You asked..."

"But-..."

Moxxie then looked down dejected.

You looked back at moxxie momentarily forgetting that the guy sitting next to you was indeed blitzo the man you had been looking for.

"Hey man don't let em get you down.. he'll get his... just wait.." You said trying to help.

"Yeah moxxie I think you've had enough, why don't we go back to the house and get you cleaned." Millie said holding his chin delicately as he smiled a bit.

"-Moxxie go fuck ya self~" You and everyone else heard as Moxxie gave a sharp look at the grinning Striker on stage before shedding a tear and leaving with Millie.

"Aw hell naw fuck that yall aren't just gonna let that fly are ya'll." You said as they both just walked away upset

You growled looking back at the stage.

As the hood around your muzzle cast an even darker shadow as your red eyes piered through his smug grinning face on stage.

You right claw cackled with Nevans Electricity without you even realizing it as it balled up.

Suddenly you were broken from your trance as a hand was put on your shoulder for a second.

"Sorry pal that's how it is. Didn't you know whoever wins gets bragging rights. Survival of the strongest down here am I right!!" Blitzo said as he finished his cheese snack.

You looked at him blinking slightly startled.

You then remembered what you wanted to say to him.

"Oh wait hey!! uh.. your the boss of I.M.P... right?" You asked.