• °𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐛° (F) (A)

Jungkook enter the company with his cold and intimidated aura, he is only soft for his baby. Don't blame him but his soft nature naturally comes with Tae only.
Jungkook had Tae within his arms, whose legs were on his waist and jungkook tattooed hands wrapped around him . Nobody dare to look into CEO 's lover knowing CEO has a bad temper and will not like it if someone stares at what 's his.
After reaching his office, jungkook softly laid taehyung in his big crib. He laid his toys with him knowing Tae wants to play with toys once he woke up. After settling his baby, he called his secretary to discuss about the meeting.
His secretary Shasha came into the cabin with files for the project. The CEO was now looking into the files without noticing someone was looking at him with love eyes. Yes, his secretary loves his boss. But CEO has already commited himself to his baby Tae. Sometimes jungkook gets suspicious about his secretary longer staring at him. But still he don't give a fuck about that.
Shasha was good at hiding her feeling but also sometimes gives subtle hints to the CEO, like by inviting for lunch or asking him to hangout but CEO always declined her by saying he will be going with his baby or he is not in the mood to go. CEO just appreciate one thing in his secretary is her work. She really does her work in such a good manner that her mistakes are nowhere to be found. Again feeling a gaze on him CEO now lifts his head up and spoke in his cold voice

Miss Shasha is there something on my face that you are staring like an owl. Stop that it's uncomfortable and unprofessional.

But sir Jeon I w-was not staring at you

She tries to lie while keeping her head down. She was embarrased at how CEO said in such a rude tone.
* Jeon scoffs * knowing his secretary will just waste his time with this stupid conversation .

Get out

With his cold voice, he orders his secretary. He was now getting irritated with her behavior and also stressed about the meeting. He himself doesn't know why he is feeling down today and under confident.
And this feeling is pissing off the older.
Secretary just rushes out of the office not wanting to be embarrassed anymore. She knows his boss is committed and that's why she digusts taehyung, she feels like CEO is having a burden with himself. Like taehyung acts like a baby. She thought to herself how his boss relieves his stress while taking care of man baby. But she doesn't know the power of love. She doesn't know how CEO can't live oneday without hearing his baby's voice. Being cheezy has hell but the younger has older's heart. A little heart thief you say.
After mumbling some curses CEO finally manages to calm himself. He slowly made his way towards his sleeping baby, he can't help but softly caress his soft baby cheeks. Seeing his baby face CEO manages to forget about his worries.
After having his moment with his baby he left his office for few small meetings he had to attend.
__________________________

Time skip
After attending those meeting CEO is a little bit tired knowing his very very very important will start in half an hour. Let me tell you why this is very very very important meeting to Jeon as it was his late father wish to have that company and CEO Jeon is now willing to fulfill his wish. CEO was now making his way towards his office but suddenly stop at his tracks as he hear his secretary yelling a big noo.
He immediately rush inside thinking whether his baby is safe or not. After he comes inside his office the scene he watches is not pleasant at all. His baby is now sitting at his chair with a small stuff toy name tata in his hand and his important papers are no where to be found, his secretary is yelling at Tae to give her the important documents .
Jungkook 's blood boils with such heavy noises and missing information about his papers.
He glared at his secretary with cold voice asking an explanation what exactly is happening.
The little seems to be in his own world with tata. He knows his daddy is angry right now so he decides to be quiet.
After few seconds of finding courage to lie
She spokes