°𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭° (a) (F)

Jungkook and taehyung were husbands for 1 year. They were both in an arrange marriage.

You can say that taehyung is a perfect wife but jungkook
He was not

You can't blame him fully , he was heart broken when his marriage was fixed with taehyung. His 5 year of a girlfriend was cheating on him from 2 years.
And that left him broken
He felt like he is the dumbest and stupid person to believe on her.

He is scared what if he loves the person again and again he is heartbroken.
That's why to save himself, jeon became a cold person.

Jungkook parent's were like real  mother , father to Tae. Tae was orphan from the age 10 .

He is really a calm person. And is very good at observing people. He rarely gets angry.
He is a very understanding person , he knows jungkook's full story.
He loves jungkook with all his heart and can wait  for forever If he has to. He knows jungkook is cold hearted because of his past. But he never fails to show his love for jungkook.
In return, he never expect anything.
He is happy jungkook is his hubby. He also know that cold things can melt. And jungkook is a simple human, he will also heal.

At present

Jungkook was in his office room of their home. Taehyung was making coffee for jungkook
While jungkook was completing his office work.

Oh eomma, don't worry
I will visit you with hubby very soon.

Tae you know that workaholic idiot will never agree to this

Buddy, don't you worry
I will make him.
I am living with him for 1 year and I know him from the back of my hand.

Tae , we trust you with him. We will ending the call now, it's time for to get ready for our date.

Oooh~ eomma, appa on a date

Tae!!

Okay bye bye

Tae ended the call with a smile on his face. He just loves these two.
Soon he was done with coffee, he also know he has to make his hubby agree.

He knock on the door and heard a come in

Hey hubby, I make your favourite coffee.

Hmm

Only hmm, come on hubby I told you 50 times
Hmm is not the answer, answer should be thank you Tae

Jungkook was hiding his smile because of tae's cute behaviour. He doesn't know how but if Tae is here, it's like a happiness pill in the house which makes it home.

Tae also knows that jungkook was hiding his smile, because he was looking more downwards.
It's always like this, he made jungkook smile but jungkook is always hiding it. He rarely shows taehyung some emotions. But Tae knew him from outside and inside as well.

Well, taehyung you want something.

He knew Tae want something because he was fidgeting his foot.
If Tae wants something his behavior became more shy.

W-well I do want something but promise me you will agree

Jungkook now kept his file aside and looked at Tae.

Well, it depends on your want, now tell me.

If you are thinking, jeon would be rude to him, or cold as ice to him, then you are correct because at the start of this marriage, jungkook was like that. But after 5 month or so , he could not control himself and fall for the younger.
He deeply fell in love with him but the problem was his cold nature that he adopted.
He was trying to change and Tae could see it. In  first time he cried on their 6 month anniversary when  he accidentally heard jungkook speaking to himself about complaining his cold nature.