• °𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥.. °(F)

Jungkook opened the door , slowly so that the little one won't be scared.

He looked in to see their little angel, holding his butterfly plushie in her hands. She was layed on the bed, as only her back was visible to kook.

He knows that Aruem didn't notice him, so slowly he took small steps towards her but stopped when he heard her saying.

Miss Bwutterfly I-i t-think now like dad, a-appa also see me as a b-bad girl.
But what was the mistake of Aruem, Aruem just wanted to spend time with them but they ig-ignword me. *crying*

Jungkook heart broke million into pieces when he heard that his own daughter thinks that his dad doesn't love her or think she is a bad one.
He never in his life wanted to make her feel like this. In fact he was the happiest person when Aruem was born. After Taehyung , if anyone has a space in Jungkook's heart than it's Aruem.

He immediately went towards her and make her sit on her lap. Hugging her.

I-i am sorry baby, so so so sorry.pls don't cry.

He soflty places kisses on her small head while rubbing her back.. Soon Aruem felt safe and loved when he felt that his dad hugged her.

Her crying stop, he softly patted his dad chest.
Jungkook pulled from the hug.

Aruem baby, pls don't s-say you are a bad girl.
Your appa and dad loves you a lot baby, so so much.

Aruem doe eyes which resembled jungkook's.
She blinked at him innocently.

But you scold me , you ignwore me!

She said with a pout.

Baby, we scold you because you raise your voice at us. Good girl never raises at their voices at elders. And you are the best girl hmm, my best girl Aruem.
And baby
We are baddies who ignored this little angel. We are sorry angel.

Aruem, understood what her dad was saying but she was confused..

Dad, w-why you are here now, I mean only appa comes to me if I am crying or sad.

Jungkook couldn't hold his tears back, he hugged her tightly while crying.
Aruem widened her doe eyes, thinking she made her dad sad.

Dad, don't cry, don't cry
Don't cry

She mumbled 'dont cry' while her small hand patted jungkook's back.
Like father like daughter..
Jungkook let out a chuckle.

He pulled out of the hug and showed her bunny smile at her.
He was guilty that he didn't interact with her daughter much. But he was happy when Aruem comforted him like the same way he did to tae.

You are so adorable little one.

Why you crying dad, did Aruem said something bad

She asked her dad.

No baby, you didn't, I was just sorry, because I didn't spend time with you.
But I promise , I will spend my time with you, we will play, we will have bedtime stories with appa as well
We will go to the pa-

Before Jungkook could finished his sentence, little body collided with his bigger one, a small head snuggling into his neck meanwhile little hand hugging him tightly.

Thank you dad, thank you

Jungkook let out another laugh. He was so damn happy when aruem hugged.

He thought
'Aish I was a fool to not notice this, thank you my Tae for making me realise. This family of ours is a blessing to me, I will always cherish you always ' .

Aruem pulled out from the hug

Really dad, you are not kid-kw-kwidding me na. Pinky promise ?

Jungkook pinch her cute nose slightly.

It's kidding baby, and yes I pinky promise little angel.

Jungkook let out his pinky finger and aruem too linked her little pinky finger with his dad while giggling loudly.

Her giggling stopped when she smell her delicious cupcakes, she noticed his appa at the door with a plate full of her favourite cupcakes.

Tae moves forward to his daughter. Usually aruem hugged his legs or throw herself at him but now she just sat their at his dad lap.

She didn't said anything. She wanted to say sorry because she raised her voice at him but a little sad also because his appa ignored her for two days.

Tae also didn't said anything but showed her cupcakes.

She let out a small gasp causing her parents to smile at her expression.

On the cupcakes, it was her favourite bears drawn with a sorry .

She smiled at her appa.

Accepted appa * cute giggles *

She immediately stuffed her mouth with a cupcake.

Tae laughed and jungkook chuckled.

Little one was hungry huh

Yes my munchkin was so hungry that she didn't even give her appa a forgiven kiss.

Tae pouted.
But soon his pout was changed and sweet giggles left his mouth when he felt aruem kissing his cheeks repeatedly while also eating cupcake at the same time.

I love you little baby.

Tae give her a forehead kiss and all the three of them go for a family hug.

I love you both my babies.

As aruem was now finished chewing her cupcake with her tiny mouth.
She also said

I love you to appa bear and dad bea- no bunny
Dad bunny.

The room was filled with sweet giggles.
Jungkook was having a thought

' I am so lucky to have these precious in my life. '
Taehyung's thought

' I am proud of you koo, I know you will be a best father to her. I love you my little angel '

Little aruem's thought

' I love my parents but appa and dad are not letting me out of their hug
My cupcakessssss'
__________________________

Sorry for any mistake.
Hope you like this one 🤗

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💙💚💙💚🧡💙💚💛💙🧡💙💛💙💚💙💛💚🧡💛💚💛💙💛💙💚💙💛💚💛💚💙💚💚💛💙💚💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜