••• °𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲°(A) (F)

I opened the letter.

The letter said that :

*" Bunny, I know you are guilty and regretting what you have done.
But bub it is good that you realised your mistake and I don't want you to be involved in this matter again, just move on this.
I never want your life to be at risk, I know you are angry on them , but please for me. Stay away from this mafia.

I will forgive you if you don't take the violence.
I love you baby, always remember that.
And I will always with you in your memories.

Me and your dad both loves you a lot
Make your mama proud bunny, I know you will *"

I was angry and wanted to take revenge but I was determined to not make the mistake again.. I never forgive those bastards but I didn't take the revenge either. I wanted my mom 's forgiveness more than anything.

I-i used to cry every night, but that stopped
That incident make me t-traumatised
It happened to me everydamn time
If i-i want to cry loudly I would faint with a massive headache.
My breathings getting heavy.
My doctor give me a special dose for that.
But not every time I could take that so I made my self cold, rude emotionless
So that I could not deal with the emotions.

B-but you my love, made me feel love again, I felt so lonely before, but you came into my life and I was able to feel emotions, I was able to feel happiness, emotions which I never felt.

You are my first love, you are the person whom I love the most after my mom and dad.

Jungkook tightens the hold on their interwined hands.

T-that day when y-you said me to broke up, i-i felt my world broken, I was numb
That led to that yelling on you, I -I never raised my voice at y-you but the break u-up thing made me lost it.
I - I again felt the pain which I felt years ago losing my loved ones.

I-i know I-i was selfish babe b-but I can't live without you, I just can't.

Taehyung was also crying Silently, he was so guilty , he felts so bad for kookie that he has to suffer that. He soflty bring jungkook's hands to his lips and placing soft kisses over them.

I -I am thankful to you, that you shared your past with me, you t-trust me enough.
I -I am sorry kookie, I left you but I promise my love for you never became less. It is only y-you who I love with all my heart.

I wanted to run into your arms when you yelled at me in the park, telling you it's okay, I will be with you
But love I was terrified, I know I am a coward but my past , my bullies came into my mind when you grab my wrist h-harshly.

All those memories which haunted me comeback. I left y-you.
I - I am s-

B-baby, i-i, y-your p-past
I am so so so s-orry tae I promised I will never hurt you baby, pls don't
Be scared of me.
Pl-please

No! I am not scared of you kookie, it was my past now. You are the person who made me feel safe. Never think like that I am scared of you.. You are a s-safeplace to me love.

Jungkook didn't said anything but hug tae tightly.
They both stay like that in their embrace for minutes.

Me choi had already left the room.
So it was just them.

Tae had a question in his mind but he didn't want to make their bubble break. But still decided to ask otherwise the question will again come.

Kookie?