• °𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞°(F) (a)

A short flashback story
Before you read
( well kookie and Tae were used to neighbours, they were best friends, soulmates from childhood.
His parents were good friends with each other.
In childhood kookie promised Tae that he will marry him. Tae made a handmade bracelet. Gray one for him and black for kook.
It was like a promise symbol. Both sweared they will never lost it.
It was after few months, when tae was 13 , he happily skip towards kook's house to find no one there.
For years Tae tried his best to find kook but never find him. After his parent's death, his searching stopped and trying to survive in this world started
He took online jobs, work in cafeteria to maintain a living. His heart was just longing from his kookie, while his body worked for his survival.
While talking about kookie
His parents were killed by a mafia leader, and that day kook also murdered that leader with his hands. His love for his parents was so much that he couldn't bare when they were shot in front of him. But this one incident forced him to step in that underworld, leaving everything behind. But in case of Tae, no matter what he couldn't forget that. He wore his bracelet, he never took it off.
After few years of his undermafia thingy, kook was like a killing machine. Handling mafia shits and all , he became a pro. Like a leader.
When he felt everything was settled he searched for Tae. He was informed that kims had an accident
It left him devastated thinking his Tae also died.
He was guilty that he left him in first place. That's why he became a cold hearted person. After thinkinh Tae died, kook's only focus on gang shits. He hooked up but just to relieve his stress
He never kissed someone.
His first kiss was Tae
And will be last as well. )

Back to the story ~~

Tae was now clearly observing the bracelet. No doubt it was the same bracelet he made.
He was confused that this dangerous and rude person can be his kookie.

Who never hurt Tae, today just put a gun on his head.
Tae understood might kookie didn't remember him. That's why , after all it was years when they last saw each other.

He remember when kook proposed him on his knees.
Holding his favourite lilies.

They both were innocent, they shared a sweet kiss. Kook guide Tae, as this young man learned by seeing his mommy and daddy.
It was the next day when kook was gone.

Tae had teary eyes again looking at the sleeping male.
He sighed.
He planned that he will ask questions after the person woke up.

Tae knew he is dangerous but Tae also knew himself
He knows how to deal.

Time skip

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly to find he is on a bed in an apartment.
He remembered that he took the puppy like male to his apartment, he hacked that male's location.
But now he was angry, thinking that beautiful person might be more than he thought may be spy, gang member.

He slowly sits up. He checked his pockets to if he has gun or not. But nope

Fucking shit

He was going to get from the bed. But suddenly out of nowhere. He was pinned to the bed

Jungkook had his eyes widened for a second
Before he clenched his jaw and flip their positions
Though Tae looked fragile but kook knows that grip was strong.

But again Tae flipped them again.
In no time , Tae had again sprayed the chloroform.
Again jungkook was unconscious. He tried his best to fight but tae was dodging his attacks.

Ufff!!
Tae you are stupid. You should have tied him. This bunny is really heavy.

Tae then took some ropes and with the help of YouTube, he managed to tied a good knot. That kook will definitely find difficult to open it.