• °𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭° (a) (F)

Jungkook was shaking, his hand was shaking while opening the door.
He closed his eyes and enter inside the room.. His heart was feeling weak to even look at his life, his love

He opened them slowly to find tae laying on bed like a lifeless body while having tubes attached to him. His head and legs were bandaged.

Kook felt numb when he saw tae's condition.
He never in his life imagined Tae to be like this. He always want Tae to be bubbly, happy with a boxy smile on his face.
He wants tae to look at him .
He wants to hear Tae, his voice. He was missing it badly. He was looking at Tae, his fingers had small cuts.
His two nails were broken.
Jungkook was feeling like shit, the worst husband ever. Only if he had a control over his anger, if he had listen to Tae, if he had not dragged Tae out of his house, it won't be happening.

But his immature behavior led them to this situation.
He knows Tae was also trying to make him understand but him, he didn't even let him speak.

Jungkook's body was not weak now, but his heart and mind were totally hurt.
His mind was not able to take that yesterday's condition that's why he went into shock.

He himself was at the fault. Even if he hurt Tae
What Tae do to him.
He saved his life.

Jungkook was now crying while having hand on his mouth muffling his cries.
He was sitting on the floor while crying mercilessly.
It was 1 hr when hyungs noticed that kook didn't come outside.
They went inside to see jungkook crying on the floor while clutching his head. He was murmering tae's name again and again.

Jin hyung had enough he can't see kook like this, he immediately called doctor and asked him to give kook some medicine to let him sleep for few hours. As Tae will not be waking up before few hours.

Both jungkook and taehyung were on different bed but in the same room.
Hyungs decided to kept them in same room as well. Because kook could freak out and doctor told them not to stress kook too much.
Tae's condition was much better than before because of his strong immunity, he was awake but didn't call anyone. He wants peace right now

He move his head to other side but let out a gasp when he saw his hubby condition.
First Tae was mad at him but not anymore.
His hubby had iv in his hand attached.
His eyes were swollen, with dark circles around them.
His arms were also scratched because of the accident.
Jungkook didn't even notice his own injury because of Tae.

Tae was looking at him with teary eyes.
He was about to push his body up but in process his shoulder was touched
With the bed, to which he made a yelp sound.

Kook was also coming back to his senses.
He immediately jolted up when he heard yelp, tae's yelp.

He looked at his side to see Tae holding his shoulder while having a pain expression.
He immediately panicked .
He took out his wires from the hand and move towards Tae, very carefully.
He was scared what will be tae's reaction if he sees him.
He was also scared he might hurt Tae.

He sofltly touch tae's hand which was on his shoulder. He didn't look at him as he was ashamed to even maintain an eye contact with Tae.

He slowly yet carefully placed Tae in his comfortable position . While he pressed the buzzer for the doctor.

Tae was looking at the shaking figure who was clutching his shirt while standing beside him.

Tae knew how jungkook is feeling, he also knew jungkook was feeling guilty. It's first time he saw jungkook being like this.

After seconds
Doctor came. They immediately checked tae's condition.

Mr Jeon, you are good now, but you have to stay at hospital today.
You need complete bed rest for a week.