°𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭° (A) (F)

Kim Taehyung
Cold to others but only sweet to his boyfriend
Orphan , smart
Age 20

Jeon Jungkook
Loves his boyfie so much
Hardworking person
Boyfie to Kim taehyung
Age 20
Parents - rich but live in abroad

__________________________

Kim taehyung and Jeon jungkook were best friends since childhood but at the age of 17
Jungkook proposed Tae and he said yes and thats how they have been in a beautiful relationship. They are madly in love each other.

Jungkook works as general manager in his father's company while Tae works in music company. He is a good songwriter.

Jungkook has been busy for few weeks because he wants to be promoted to the CEO, that why he is working extra hours.
Taehyung really didn't mind because jungkook always makes time for him. But it's been a week since jungkook has been giving a cold shoulder, mainly due to stress.
While Tae is worried that the younger is not eating well, not taking caring of himself. Tae is not hurt by jungkook's cold shoulder because he knows jungkook is not doing intentionally but yes, Tae is hurt because the male is not sharing his problems with him.

In their apartment

Tae had made dinner for the bunny but as usual kook is late.
Tae knows kook is doing for themselves to have a bright future but what about present.
Tae was in these thoughts when the doorbell rang. He immediately run towards the entrance only to be met by jungkook's ex , Sky. She was jungkook's girlfriend at the age of 15 but they broke up after few months because Tae find her cheating on kook. kook
Always trusts Tae with his life even before becoming boyfriends. When Tae told him that she had been cheating, Raven tried to argue to Tae, because he didn't want to admit that his first ever girlfriend cheated on him. Here key word is tried, Tae knew jungkook like an open book, so he was prepared, he had taken recording when she was in the club kissing another man. If Tae hates somebody that is cheaters, he disgusts them.
Anyways back to present :

Hello tae, its me sky, you remember?

First, it's taehyung for you and second cut your fake act and tell me why you are here?

Tae knew sky , she has been an obsessive bitch over him. After break up with jungkook, she tried to hit on Tae. But never was successful. Sometimes Tae thinks this obsessive bitch should be in a mental asylum.

I d-don't understand what are you talking about. Anyways I am here to show something can I come in

No

Tae said with a blank face. No matter who the person is, Tae has always been cold. He doesn't trust people easily and if he does, he trust them fully with his heart like the trust he has on his Koo.

O-okay

She faked a smile, he knows damn well Tae will never be sweet to her. And she doesn't want Tae to get more angry that's why she decided to come to the point. She took out an envelope from her bag and told Tae to open it.
He raised his eyebrows at her in a questioning way. Anyways he decided to open the envelope knowing she will behave like a leech until he opened the envelope.

Fine, I am opening it but after that don't show your face to me again.

Y-yes

She again faked it, internally she was thinking that Tae will eventually come to her if he found out what's In the envelope.

After opening the envelope Tae had a blank face as usual, he didn't show any action which was making sky confused as to why Tae is not showing any sort of emotions.
He blankly stare at her which eventually make her shake in fear .