°𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥.. °(A)

Request by mbarik24
I hope you will like this ❣️

After a long tiring day
Jungkook returned home.

He was really happy to finally see his little family after doing some work.

He made his way through the door. Opening it he was welcomed by a small weight on his legs as a little body hugged his legs as a greeting.

Dad, you are back!

Jungkook heart warmed at his little angel, he may be a cold hearted but he loves his husband and daughter.

Yeah, I am back aruem baby.
Now let go, dad has to change from his work clothes.

The little girl slowly unwrapped her hands from his dad.
She was a little upset, only a little.

As she knows his father is like this but today she wanted to be held or pampered.

As his appa really didn't spend time with her as he was busy doing his school work.
Tae works as a lecturer. As exams are coming to an end, the pretty male is loaded with more work.

Usually Tae always makes their little angel happy. Playing with her, their small bedtime stories, their playtime.

But it has been two days since Tae spend time with his little angel. Not like that he ignored her but usually their extra plays or bedtime stories were cancelled now the male mostly shows himself at lunch time or so.

Aruem is a smart girl, cute yet sensitive, she loves her parents the most. She is a introvert so she doesn't have any friends but his appa always be her best friend.

Well talking about his another dad, jungkook really loves them both but his cold behavior never let him pamper his child with love and gentleness she needs.
He brings her toys and pretty pretty dresses.
But rarely plays with her.

Jungkook usually sit in a corner and see his husband and child playing.

By seeing them, he felt a lot much better, like they are his happy pills.

Jungkook opened his bedroom door, usually his husband is their to greet him at the door but he shrugged it off and saw Tae working on papers in their bedroom..

Honey I am back

Honey!

Oh, jungkook you are back. Take a shower I will prepare the dinner. Give me five minutes I have to go through this paper.

Okay

Jungkook was in shower when his mind was over tae's behavior.
Tae usually calls him bun,koo or bunny but nowadays there are no nicknames for him.

He was confused and sad
Why Tae is really distant from him, usually Tae would ask him about his day or telling him about their little angel's day.

But now he only sees a working taehyung and a clingy little angel. Not that he is complaining.
But he is feeling sad as he saw his daughter wants to play with him. But he himself is a introvert and cold person, he didn't know how to take care of child or pamper them.

But with the help of Tae, he manages to break his walls and understand how to take care of their daughter as Tae loves children he usually tells kook small small things he can do to make her happy. Not that jungkook is doing very good in parenting but he is trying.

After taking a shower, jungkook look for tae to find he was in the kitchen making dinner

Meanwhile aruem was just standing beside him. With a pout on her face.