• °𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐲!?°(A)(F)

It was a week after, that they make that bastard arrested. Taehyung himself knocked him out, he was so much angry when he look at his so called father. His eomma and appa were released and were so much happy to reunited with their babies. Everyone was getting back to normal. All their friends knew about their incident and they immediately hugged them with bone crushing hugs. They all spend three days within jeon mansion. Jungkook had taken leave for 3 months to spend his time with his family, his love.
In this week, one thing was changed, koo's protectiveness and clingyness increased. He became scared so much scared that he always ready to be in protective mode whenever someone even try to talk to Tae. Tae was knowing all this, And he also knew
Jungkook needs time to heal. When a husband who only give love to his wifey is suddenly being forced to hurt him. His mind was hurted badly. Koo always handled Tae like a petal. He never hurts Tae, even if he does accidentally he starts to apologized over and over and even start crying. Because of that old bastard. Koo was in trauma. He became scared what if he hurt Tae again. What if someone try to comes in their relationship , he might lose Tae. And that thought of losing was making him terrified.

It was night time, when kook was making dinner for them. He wants to try his new recipes
Just like old times when kook used to make new delicious dishes for Tae to try.

Kook was humming tae's favourite song while Tae was in his room thinking deeply.
He was feeling like he is caged. Jungkook practically caged him, always going with him, never let anyone talk to him. At first he thought it was older's affection he was missing. But the protectiveness make him understand that Koo was scared. Scared for him.
He understood that Koo only wants to protect him. But he just sighs. It's not like he hate this behavior, he loves it but if it has a limit. Koo was practically caging him, it was not a good thing. The male also needs some freedom. Tae has to talk to koo. Every relationship needs trust and Tae trust jungkook with his problems. He will tell about his feelings and make that bunny understand. He will tell bunny to share his part as well, how does his bunny feel, he had an idea about the reply but still he wants to hear it from bunny.
He heard his bunny calling

Darling, I am done with dinner, let's eat

Kook said while peeking in their bedroom where tae was sitting on their bed. Tae nodes to Koo and they both went in dining area.

Woww, Koo it's delicious

Really koo's dishes are always delicious and amazing. He can be chef . Tae thought

I know right

Jungkook playfully said with a smirk on his face.
But again he said

Thank you love, let's eat it up after that we can cuddle on couch while watching our favorite series.

Tae hummed
They both finished their dinner and jungkook looked at Tae sitting on the couch while having a sad face.

He immediately run towards Tae

B-baby
Are you okay
Are you hurt
Did I do something
Oh god. did I make dishes spicy I am sorry baby I know you ha-

He was cut off when he felt tae's lips on his . He relaxed himself and kissed back.
After pulling out from the sweet kiss. Tae hold koo's hand and made him sit on couch while making himself comfortable on his lap

Bunny listen to me hmm

Okay love, but you are okay right, you made a sad face befo-

When I said listen to me, it means you have to be keep quiet kookie~~

Okok love, now tell me I am listening

Hmm, so
Koo tell me how are you feeling these days. There is nothing wrong with me but you tell me Koo what's going on your mind.