°𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭° (A) (F)

Jeon taehyung :
Husband of Jeon jungkook for 6 months
Arranged marriage but both confessed after 1 month .
Understanding and soft hearted.

Jeon jungkook :
Husband of Jeon taehyung for 6 months.
Loves him more than his life
A little bit cold but sweet as well.

__________________________

The couple was now showering together. While the elder one was singing softly.
Both of hands were on the blonde waist and blonde has his arms wrapped around jungkook's neck.

It mostly their daily couple things.
They love to take showers together.
At night it's Tae who sang them to sleep. While jungkook sometimes sings in their shower session.

They always make time for each other despite being how busy their schedules can be.
Taehyung owns an art gallart while jungkook is the CEO of his dad's company.

After taking the shower, Tae was sitting on the bed while waiting for jungkook who went to made hot chocolate for them.
They both love to drink hot chocolate before sleeping.

As Tae was waiting, his phone rang.

" Hey Tae Tae "

" Hey baby "

" Taetae, I didn't see you after your marriage, I want to visit you "

" Oh my little bro, I can't come to meet at your house right now, can you meet me at the cafe tomorrow. I will be free at 5 pm "

" No, hyungieeee, I have a date tomorrow"

" OM-"

" before you say something hyungie, it's not daisy, it's sara I met her in dance class. I will tell you details but can I come to your house at 7pm
If jungkook hyung has no problem, I didn't even meet him yet."

" Yeah bub, you can. I am sure he will not having any problem.
Still I will ask him okay.
Bye baby love you "

" Love you to big bro. Bye "

Tae cut the call with a smile on his face. He was happy that his small brat called him.
He was a little bit suprised that he was home, usually his dance competition never let him stay at house.

After few minutes.
Jungkook was in their bedroom with two mugs.
He was tired these days a little bit but with Tae he managed to be relax.

Here love, your hot chocolate with marshmallows on the top

Aww thank you hubby

Hmm

They both cuddled to each other while they get ready to sleep.
Today kook was the small spoon. He had his big head on tae's chest while tae's hand were on his upper back slowly rubbing circles.

Kook was waiting for Tae to sing in his honey deep voice, but he found Tae to be sleeping with mouth open.
He lifts his head up and chuckles

Aww my babybear was so tired that he didn't even sing for me. But it's okay I will make him sing for two days in a row.
Sleep well my love.

With that kook also snuggled to Tae and slept.

Time skip

After having a beautiful morning they both were at their work place.

Kook has a bad mood would be an understatement.
His 3 deals were cancelled because of his staff mistake.
He was so angry that he fired 3 employees.