°𝐏𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥° (F)

Kim taehyung
- also as taetae
- 6 years old

Jeon jungkook
-also as kookie
- 6 year old

__________________________
( short story )
( when Taetae proposed to his kookie)

Taetae and kookie are best friends, soulmates from childhood. Their families were neighbours , so it was common for them to see each other everyday.

Now taetae was sitting on his big boy chair and eating his favorite gummies. While thinking deeply about something.

His mother came into the kitchen to see his babybear, staring into some space while eating his gummies.

Babybear, what are you thinking with his little head of yours, tell mommy

His mommy asked while petting tae's soft hair

Mommy, i-i want Koo to be my husbwand, I want to mawrry him but I dwon't know how to aswk him

Mrs Kim choke on air by hearing this words from their innocent baby. When she recovered from choke, she turned towards Tae who was looking at his mommy with doe eyes in confusion.

Mommy, awre you owkay?

Yes, i am okay
But tell me first my tiger,
Does jungkook wants you to be his wifey?

Tae frowned when his mommy asked that question. It was true that Tae Tae loves kookie but what about kookie.

Mommy, pls dwon't call me tiger ownly kookie cwan call me that.and -

Taetae was cut off by his dad, who called his wife for some work.

Babybear, go to your room baby and get ready, we are going to koo's home . We will talk later okay

Owkay mommy

Taetae was so excited he immediately ran to his room to get ready.
After changing his clothes
Taetae now sat on his couch while holding tata plushie. Taetae was thinking deeply about his mommy's words, he really wanted to koo his husband but what koo wants.

Tata, what dwo you twhink how cwan i know if koo lowves me Or nwot

Hmm, I was twhinking Tata
That lwike i twalk to my mommy about koo , swo in the swame way
Koo also twalk to his mommy awbout me.

Idea!!
I will twalk to mrs jeon
She will twell me

Little taetae nodes to himself , he was so excited to start his plan that he discussed with his Tata plushie.

Time skip -

Kim family were now at jeons.
Both families were having a dinner as Mr jeons are best friends, these get together were normal for them.
Kook was also sitting on his big boy chair while eating his food but he was a little bit sad as taetae was not sitting by his side.
Taetae himself told his mommy that today he will sit with Mrs jeon and that why bunny was pouting while eating.

Taetae knew that bunny is sad, but little taetae wants to start his plan that's why he is with Mrs jeon right now.

Mrs j-

Taetae was cut off by his mommy

Baby bear we don't talk while eating it's bad manners
Ask aunty later okay?

Owkay

Taetae wanted to ask Mrs jeon badly but her mommy said not to talk. He is a good boy so he will obey.
Taetae was eating his food on his big boy chair which was beside Mrs jeon .