°𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲°(A) (F)

Heyyy
So this one was requested by
PratibhaSamanta

Hope you will like this 🤗

Happy reading ❣️

Jeon Jungkook
CEO of jeon companies
He is cold and rude CEO
Because of his dark past, he is cold and heartless.

But this heartless person, started to love someone
Loves him like crazy

Kim Taehyung

Sweet and soft hearted person
Loves his parents so much
Works as a secretary in jeon companies
Loves his boyfriend

Things you need to know :

Here taekook have been in a secret relationship of 6 months

Jungkook's parents are his step parents not the real ones

Okay that's it for now
__________________________

Despite having a relationship of boss and secretary, both Tae and kook fall for each other.

If anyone will ask that what was the best time you enjoyed your fullest or loves the most
Then these sixth months of being in a relationship. Taekook both can agree to that.

It was really a beautiful relationship , though kook sometimes become jealous but Tae is always their to tell him how much he loves him.

But this thing happened. Jeon's parents go to know about kook relationship.

They certainly don't approve as rich class people like them can't marry to the poor status people like Tae.

Mr and Mrs Jeon both know they can't control their son. Their son hates them with all passion but they could care less..
It's just for reputation they fake care and love to the son.

Now now, jeons if can't convince jungkook to back off, they decided to target the poor one. They threaten tae's parents not to let their son , date a ceo.

Kims were target of insults. Jeons threaten them if not they will not back off , whole world will be insulting them . So the kims decided to fix tae's marriage with their best friend's son bogum.

Talking about bogum, he might be a good and gentleman in front of his family but who knows how he is totally a fuckboy and a total jerk.

So, when Tae heard this arrange marriage thingy:-

Honey b-bear!!

Mama, what happened , why are you sounding nervous

It's nothing like that taebear, just come here and sit , me and your dad wants to talk with you

Tae was a little nervous but shrugged it off. He sat on the couch waiting for his dad.
After few minutes his dad came with a paper in his hand, more like a photo of someone.

Taehyung I want you to answer my question honestly.

Tae started fiddling his fingers, a habit of him when he is nervous. His dad calls him taehyung only if he is mad or something serious.

Yes dad, what i-is it

Bear, do you have a boyfriend?

Mr Kim decided to come straight at the point.

Tae had his eyes widened like they will come out any second, it was rare for them to have this type of conversation.
But still he knows he can't hide the truth for a long time, it has to be told to his parents.