°𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠..°(F)

Jungkook's pov

I was sleeping peacefully but i felt something warm feeling on my nipples.
Gosh! This fluff ball doesn't listen to me at all 

He will make me hard in this morning if he continued sucking like that.

I opened my eyes to see, a sleepy tae sucking my nipples.

Hehe, my dirty mind. I think he will be in little space today when he woke up.
I softly shaked him.

Honey, wake up love

Daddy fwive mwinutes
Pwls

No doll, let's get up otherwise I will not let you drink my num num

Owkay owkay taetae is up. Don't take my numnum away.

Tae said while sitting on the bed while pouting,softly rubbing his eyes,now awake. Kook finds its so adorable.

My adorable baby, let's go now hmm.

Kook carried Tae and make him changed.

They both had a delicious breakfast.

Kook is a CEO while Tae is still a student. Now vacations are going on. So Tae is at home and be in little space meanwhile kook works from home.

Tae is a cold husband who doesn't know how to show his feeling, he is really shy to koo but being in littlespace he easily expresses his feelings.
Even when he is not little , kook understands him well. He knows his baby well as they are married from 2 years.

It was jungkook only who presented the idea of little space to Tae, Tae was so grateful to him as this really helps him to deal with stress . Kook always loves to take care of Tae and little Tae.

After having breakfast

Tae is in his playroom, playing with his toys. His daddy is in his work room, completing his paperworks .

After few minutes, Taetae stand up and waddle with his cute feets to kook's work room.

He softly knocks on the door and heard a come in. He peeks into the room seeing his daddy signing some papers.

He take baby steps to him and stand in front of him.

What happened munchkin, you need something?

Umm, daddy cwan taetae swit with you.

Hmm, you can baby, but don't disturb daddy, after finishing my last file we will play. Ok love?

Yay!! Twhank you daddy.

With that, little Tae settle himself on his daddy. Kook soflty pushs him more towards his chest.
Tae hugged him tightly and they both sit in each other embrace.
It was after one hour, kook shifted his look to his baby koala, who was letting out cute snores.

He shakes his head and smiles sofly, for him nobody can be beautiful and pretty as him.
May be Tae is cold but he is the one who loves the koo most and kook knows it.

I love you darling, sleep well.

Kook carefully picks Tae up and made his way to tae's crib. He covered with him blanket and  left the room with giving a forehead kiss to his baby.

Time skip -

It was nearly 7 pm when kook get a call from his dad. His cousin is coming to meet him today.
Well usually kook hates his annoying cousin but his dad was asking this from few weeks now.