• °𝐇𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭°(F)

Angela had taken the video of Tae doing something on jungkook's laptop.

She didn't expect Tae to be here, but it was good for her as she can easily proof that Tae deleted the files from his laptop.

After deleting the files, she made her way towards the hallway.
She now has to just wait till jungkook returns and sees it.

Time skip

Taehyung was now returning back from mrs vence's class to jungkook's class as Mrs vence called him.

Tae was now getting excited to see the reaction of that bitch.

He had an idea what did she do, but he knows everything is under his control so he really had no worries.

Tae had a little, only a tiny tiny doubt on jungkook.
He knows when jungkook is angry he really do irrational things.
He was doubting if jungkook might not believe him.
But trust me
This doubt was like 1% as compared to the other 99 % which was his love.

Anyways.
Tae was one step away from the door when he heard his name being roared.

Muttering a small fuck.
He immediately came inside.

In the room, it was just jungkook and him only, luckily there was no one else.

Why are you shouting je-

What. Did. You. Do

Tae was slightly surprised at the anger.
He knew jungkook will be angry but this angry that he immediately accused him. But still Tae decided to reply.

I didn't do any-

Don't you dare lie

I am not lying, I didn't do any-

Liar!

It was not jungkook but Angela.

Both boys look at Angela who was now walking towards them.

You are still the sa-

She spoke but was cut off
By kook

You! I don't know you who the fuck you are. Just mind your own fucking business. Get out.

Thought jungkook was angry but he really didn't like someone else interfering him.

Angela was embarrased at the rude tone of jungkook meanwhile Tae who tried to kept a straight face.keyword tried
He immediately cover his face with his both hands and started laughing.

Angela became angry at taehyung , why the hell he was laughing.

Don't laugh!! You bitch.

Soon Tae laugher died when he heard the profanity used by Angela.

Meanwhile kook who was angry now become furious.

How dare you call h-

Before you say more jungkook sshi, I think you should see this.

She immediately placed her phone in Jungkook's hand who was going to throw at her back.
But paused when he saw taehyung in the video.

He became frozen at the place.
His whole body was radiating very dark and rage aura.

But still he didn't do anything.
Meanwhile taehyung was practically praying for Angela lol.
Now he knows what will jungkook say.

If it was old jungkook who was kinda immature, who in anger just one day slapped Tae. Without trusting him.
Yes in old days, when they were new to each other, they became friends but one day something happened (I am lazy to explain the situation so pls understand okie?)