• °𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡° (A) (f)

Taehyung was having an emotional breakdown again. He doesn't know why but he can't be stone hearted as he wanted.

His parents, his own parents are talking about disowning him.
Like seriously
It's true that kims have a good reputation but still his parents can't do that.

He was pathetically crying and telling his parents that he didn't do anything.
It was like his parents have become deaf to him.
He can't really understand how someone can change this much.

After again being beaten , tae's body become numb to those bruises.

As the kims had a great reputation, all their families broke it their ties with his parents.
They were so disappointed and frustrated, that they didn't even care if they are beating their own son.

He moved to his bedroom again, it was a like a normal thing but still his heart couldn't take it.

He wants someone , who will hold him close, who will not leave him like others did.

He didn't know how but now he was trying not to call jungkook.
It was saved as 'my kookie🥰'
His heart was begging him to dial once, to feel his warmth again. To be loved.

But his mind was reminding him that fear.
What if he is again hurted by kook , then to whom he will go.

After few minutes of staring blankly at the phone screen.
He called him.
He didn't know what he will say but he just wants love, calm feeling, feeling safe.
Only because of rumours, false accusations his life has turned upside down.

Meanwhile

Jungkook was having a genuine smile after days of hard work.
He basically collected all the evidence, just one email to principal, the fucker behind this, could be in jail as well.
He was feeling satisfaction when he imagined what he will do when the fucker will be out.
One thing was sure, he will beat the shit out of that person.

He transferred his evidence into a pendrive and now was going to sleep but suddenly his phone rang.
He sat on his bed, while resting his body against headboard. He took the phone that was on nightstand.

He saw the caller Id and boom, jungkook phone 's dropped from his hand and fall into his laps. While his mouth parted in shock.
He thought that he is imagining things. That Tae would call him.

He again took his phone, and it indeed was Tae.
The name was displayed
As ' my baby 😍'

He picked up the call and pressed the phone against his ears.

Tae was relieved and scared at the same time.
Taehyung himself was feeling why he is acting so pathetic, calling someone who also left him.
But what to do, he is the person who can only calm him, his safeplace.

Both of them didn't said anything just slow breathing could be heard on both lines.

"H-hello"

Jungkook asked, he knows taehyung is on the other line.
He just want to make sure that Tae is okay.
The call was so unexpected, he can't help but worried.

"T-tae you there?"

Jungkook again asked. But his heart stopped when he heard sniffles, Tae was crying.

"T-tae, you are okay? Pls reply to me
What happened "

Taehyung cryings became louder, because he was feeling care, someone is asking him he is okay or not. His all bottled up pain, he was crying out in pain.

On the other hand, jungkook was now straight up sit on bed.
His heart was twisting badly hearing his baby's cries.
But suddenly all crying died.
He grew more worried.