°°𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐞°°(F)

(When koo decided to do something for making his baby feel better)

Kook was now sitting beside Tae who was sleeping while his head on koo's lap.
Kook softly brush his fingers through pretty male brown silky hair.
He was a little bit worried for his love as Tae slept while crying, complaining how his body is paining and he had been vomitting a lot as well.
After few minutes of scrolling through insta, kook got an idea.

My pretty baby, he is enduring a lot of pain for our champ. I should do something to make him feel better. But what shoul- aha I can search on google. I will make him feel better.

Kook nodes to himself
And start reading many articles to help his husband who was sleeping peacefully.

Time skip

After nap time
Tae woke up feeling his bed empty. Where is his human heater.
He pouts angrily.
He lift himself off from the bed with great difficulty.
With his big belly it is difficult for Tae to do such movements.
When Tae was going to outside of the room, he saw a yellow paper on his nightstand. He pick that paper and read

Hello my tiger
You were looking pretty tired my baby that's why i didn't disturb your beauty sleep.
I left to take some groceries. I will return in half an hour.
Try to rest as much as you can baby. I don't want my tiger to be tired.
I have already put your comfortable clothes on the opposite side of bed. Pls change and wait for me
Love you

Tae had a small smile on his face because of koo's note. He look at the clothes which were prepared by his hubby. Well those clothes were really comfortable for him. So after changing
Tae decided to be on couch watching his fav kdrama till Koo comes.
The pretty male was naturally tired today.
He looked at the time, he sighed he was now getting hungry. He knows he can't go the kitchen becoz Koo strictly told him not to do any house work.
After few minutes, he decided to call Koo but flinched at the sudden noise when the door opened. It was Koo with so many things in his hand well mostly they were tae's favorite snacks.
Tae was so so happy to see his snacks, I mean Koo.
He was going to run toward his hubby but the koo's hand made him stop. Bunny had signalled him that he will come to him.

Hey love, had a nice sleep?
I brought so many snacks for you tiger, hope will you like it

Like it?
I love it!
Thank you Koo so much
But I am angry with you

Koo made a confused face, one second his baby was kissing his face while thanking him and the next moment the pretty make told him he is angry. He thought may be because of mood swings.

Why hon, why are you angry with your Koo

Koo ask softly, not to trigger tae again. His mood swings are not joke.

You bunny. You no matter what happens, don't leave me alone. Even I am sleeping tell me where are you going. Its just-

Pretty male now said in small voice, more like a child who is afraid that his parents will leave

Don't leave me alone koo, I don't like it

Koo internally cooed at the male , for Koo Tae was looking so cute while expressing why he is angry and complaining to him not to leave him.

Aww bub, I am sorry
I promise I will never leave you alone
Okay pretty

Yah, what's with the nicknames, y-you are making me r-red

The pretty male smacks kook 's biceps while Koo just laughs soflty at his flustered tiger.

Darling, what I am doing to make you blushing huh