°°°𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐲°°° (F)

( when kook and Tae were on a date but a waiter tries to flirt with Tae)
( short one, because I am lazy af)

Kook and Tae both were free today, because of their hectic jobs they were not able to have any rest day.
So on Sunday, they decided to go on a date.

It was a new cafe opening which make Tae excited and he requested kook to go there.

They both were in bus, travelling to their destination. They both had cars but sometimes being in bus, give them a different peaceful feeling.

They both were sitting at the last seat.
Tae was sitting beside the window.
He was taking photos with him, he loves photography, even taking photos of simple things make him happy.

He was happily taking photos and kook had his head on tae's shoulder while interwining their hands.
Kook is always sleepy on buses. He was not sleeping though he had just his eyes closed.

They both were comfortable with each other, enjoying their small moment.
But suddenly the bus driver put breaks which cause everyone to jerk forward but having great reflexes
Both Tae and kook had their hand on each other's forehead.
They both look at each with worried eyes. After seeing each other, they realised they don't have any injury.
They both smiled.
Kook was a little bit frustrated as how can driver be careless but it was found that there was dog in front of the bus, that's why it happened.

Time skip

It was now they were standing in front of the famous new cafe.
Tae excitedly said

Koo, let's go let's go
I always wanted to be here.

Hmm, love let's go
I am really hungry

Aww, Koo is hungry
Can I be your meal.

Tae decided to tease kookie while wiggling his eyebrows and giving Koo a flirty smile because of his mood duh.He loves to tease kook, knowing he can get punishment but still who cares.

After hearing tae's statement he looked at him with a little darken eyes which were only to be seen when they make love.

Well darling
Don't start this now but let me tell you I can take my meal later. No one can stop me then

He whispered in tae's ears
Who let out a pout. As he wanted to see a flustered look not this smirk and cocky look.
Kook noticed that and let out a small laugh.
He peck tae's lips and interwined their hands and make their way towards entry

Hey baby, stop pouting
It's your favourite cafe see

Yes you bunny I know but I will take revenge you just wait tonight.

Oooh~~~~
Someone is getting bolder every second huh.

Jungkook again whispered but this time bite his earlopes while they were on their seat.
He again smirked and said

You naughty baby, should control yourself.
Don't test me I can be shameless but I know you won't like it.
Now order your food love.

Hehe shameless daddy

Koo just shakes his head, it's normal for him to see Tae getting bolder day by day. Sometimes he feel that Tae is more than shameless him.
But still he loves it.

Now Tae had selected the dishes they will eat but waiter was missing.
When Tae was going to ask for waiter, a young boy having same age as Tae reached taekook's table.

Well what would you like to have pretty male.

He said particularly to Tae not noticing kook who was now looking at him with angry eyes.

Noo. It was not true.
Actually kook had an amused look.

Jungkook's pov

Oh so today he is the one.
Well let him try, anyways
The real beauty is mine.

Well sometimes I really get tired of the flirties, like I know Tae is the prettiest person but still .

I know Tae is already in a bratty mood, he will surely snap at him. It will be fun to see

Jungkook's pov end

Jungkook was looking at tae's expression
He knew Tae was fake smiling at the waitor who was passing flirty lines to him.
Tae knew why jungkook was not saying anything. Today he wanted to enjoy the show.

Taehyung's pov

Oh god! How many google lines he is copy pasting here.
I can do better than him.

I see, kookie is looking at me with playful eyes.
He wants to enjoy the show huh.
Well let's start.

Taehyung's pov end

Well beauty are you free for today, we can hang out some time. I can help you if you need

Oh really, you will help me

Tae said fake Excitedly
Kook raised an eye brow he was hoping for an angry Tae.
But playful Tae is also good. Well it adds to fun more.kook was drinking his water while listening to Tae

Yes beauty I am free for you

Oh good, very good
You see my husband her-

Kook start coughing uncontrollably after hearing husband from tae's mouth.
He was flustered. He was blushing as well.

"God baby, you are teasing me so much. But don't worry I will be your husband one day "
Kook thought as reply to tae

Hubby are you okay.

He looked at tae with loving eyes and blush on his cheeks. His heart was beating fast while hearing word hubby.

Y-yes I am okay wifey

Kook said with a smirk. It was Tae time to be blushing .
They both didn't notice that the waiter left already when he heard word husband.

They both noticed this, and start laughing.

Ha ha, Koo did you look at his face.

Yes love, it was one funny shit.
But bab-

Tae knew what was koo referring to, how can he forgot that this coldie will tease him for this.

He didn't let Koo complete and placed the food in his mouth.
Kook was expecting it.

Koo eat it, it's delicious really!
A-and we will talk about that later.

Tae said being a little bit flustered.
Koo was just watching Tae being blushing and eating his food shyly.
But one thing was in his mind like tape recorder.

He will marry Tae. He wants to listen this hubby more.
He knows Tae is the right one.

With this one thought, koo's proposal plan started.

__________________________

Sorry for any mistakes

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💛💙❤🧡💙💛❤🧡❤💛💙🧡❤💙💛💙❤🧡❤💙❤🧡❤💙💛💙❤🧡❤💙💛💙❤🧡❤💙💛❤🧡❤❤💛🧡💙🧡💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜