• °𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝° (A) (F)

Jungkook was again working on his laptop.. Furiously typing the digits..

And his secretary also his wife... Was arranging the papers by sitting on the couch..

You see both were ignoring each other..

It's been a week they have arguments.. Those arguments are always related to their kids.. Both knows how much they are not spending time with their kids.. But jungkook thinks it's Tae's responsibility to go after kids and Tae thinks jungkook should also care of their kids..

They both make themselve busy in this big project.
If they will get it.. They can make this company billion dollars worth.. They are millionaire but can get billionaire if they get this deal.

They have two parties to impress.. If one of them agrees to their project it will be a success..

Mr jeon.. Meeting is going to be start in 30 minutes I think we should go..

His another secretary miss anne told them and left the office.

Okay

Tae stand up from the seat and.. Walk towards jungkook.

These files have to be rechecked.

Jungkook just hummed and was going to take the files but his phone ranged.

Jin was calling.

He sighed.. He knows hyung will be angry on him and now he doesn't want to deal with this now..

He didn't answer..
Just rubbed his temples..

His eyes started tearing up.. He doesn't know why it's just.. He is tired from the fights..

Taehyung who was also lost in thoughts...
He was having flashbacks.. Jungkook was just a manager and taehyung also.. They both worked hard for their children.. Both went to work together and then used their left time with their children.. A happy family but then after a month. Jungkook and taehyung's  hardwork.. Promoted both of them.. Making jungkook CEO and him secretary.. Both were so excited.. As they had dreams like this.. But children also were their... They in excitement.. Start spending less time..
But Tae didn't ignore them.. He made sure that they get enough time but then jungkook became so busy and started having less time with them.

Taehyung tried to talk to him which result into a big fight because kook had an ego now... He thought doing work as a CEO is higher and he does not need to take care of the kids.. As Tae should help him..

But Tae also get angry...
He didn't talk to him but started ignoring him.. Only talk when he wanted to argue..
After  two days.

Taehyung made a little irrational reason.. He made himself busy in work and ignored the kids triec to talk with jungkook.. talk to him.. Tell him. His family is important.. But during their fights and ignorance... They forget about children.. They start contacting hyungs to take care of them .

Tae was thinking  when ...

But he heard sniffles.. His eyes widened when he saw jungkook crying.

His cold and dull eyes became soft .. He hugged jungkook and rubs his back..

Trying to make him calm but nothing happened..

So he cupped his husband's face and asked him softly..

Forever?

One hand removed.. And showing pinky finger to kook.. Whose eyes filled with more tears making the other one tear up as well

*Hiccup*
Forever.

Both joined their pinkies..

Flashback..