°°°°𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐲°°°° (F)

( how their love story began) ( series)

Jeon jungkook :

He is the heartthrob of the uni
Many girls try to hit on him but he was never interested in them
He had no lover in the past, he usually had strict parents in childhood which caused him to be less sociable, that's why he always have a cold behavior with others.
He is a calm person but if he gets angry, can be devil.
He is friends with yoongi and namjoon.

Kim taehyung :

He is the nerd of the uni. He is really cute and bubbly in nature
He has mild anger issues
He never let himself bully
Has a confident personality
Never had a lover
Friends with jimin and jin

Note : jin and namjoon are together and jimin and yoongi.

It was first day of uni, Kim taehyung who had a transfer was very excited to be in this uni.
He was more excited with the thought that he will be seeing his best friends with their boyfriends.

He was late because he slept late at night because of gaming.
Taehyung is really interested in playing games,it excites him to be at top rank. The games he plays, he is really best at them.
It's really rare to beat Kim's score.

He knew class will be start in 15 min but he promised jimin to be present before.
So that jimin could give him a tour
But as always Kim was late.

He was going through hallways, his appearance was not of a nerd, indeed he was a small cute bean.
He was wandering his curious eyes.
His eyes stopped at the Raven hair coloured man who was helping the cleaner by putting his items back in his cart.

The cleaner was showing a polite smile to the Raven, but raven had expressionless face.

But it didn't effect taehyung to see how attractive and sexy, the person look.
Tae find it amusing, how can he find someone so good looking. He didn't notice that he was looking like one odd man who was staring at raven
In the middle of hallways he was standing, looking at raven, doesn't matter if students are passing him with wierd looks.

But when the raven looked at him, he find his doe eyes really fascinating.

But then he came back in reality as they both were staring at each other without saying anything.
Even cleaner was also out of their side.

Taehyung was staring at his eyes and raven was also back staring at him but soon he himself felt a stinging pain on his head.
He looked behind to see his soul mate who was looking an angry dwarf.
Was glaring at him

You, idiot why did you came late and didn't even inform me that you are here.

Kim was looking at the raven, he doesn't want his image to be looking like a dumb and clumsy as his soul mate just embarrassed him. But he was surprised to see a small smile on the raven but it was quickly wiped off when their eyes met.

He was again shooked by the shorty male, who was
Again complaining about him being late.
Tae sighed, like really on the first day he has to attend this shorty's lecture.
But an idea came up to his mind.

Chimmy, you forget , class will be starting in 2 minutes let's go

And with that jimin ran to the class after telling him his class is on left side.
Taehyung silently giggle to himself at jimin being pabo.

But he didn't notice, that the attractive raven was looking at him with surprised expression.

Well talking about rave-
I mean jungkook,
He was helping the cleaner as some of his fan girls pushed the the poor cleaner. He coldly said them to leave him alone.