• °°°°𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐲°°°° (F)

( how their love story began, (2))

It was lunch time, when kook was listening to his friends who were whining that their lovers are still not here.

Kook is a really good listener but now he was wishing to be deaf, like seriously his hyungs are acting like a kid

But soon he heard how their whining stopped, he looked up from his plate to find jin and jimin hugging their lovers and same attractive blonde was staring at him.

Jungkook was not surprised to see blonde here, as he had an idea that jimin and him are friends.
He was in fact waiting for him but again will not admit that.

Jungkook had a bag over the seat next to him. It's usually like this. Just because these girls try to hit on him or flirt with him.
He always put his bag on an empty seat so that they will not irritate him.
He never put his bag away for someone but as I said taehyung seems to be like exception or the coldy had a tiny crush on the new male.
Kook took his bag away as he looked at tae.
He was waiting for tae to see the empty seat but the male was busy talking to jimin while standing.

Tae looked at the raven but was surprised when he saw the raven was already staring at him.
He looked at the raven and noticed the bag was now on Raven's lap and the chair was empty.

He was looking into his doe eyes, he felt that raven is telling him with his eyes to sit with him.
With this thought he had his cheeks pink.

Raven saw this reaction and had a proud like feeling when he saw the male was blushing as he look at him.
Raven was now not naive to understand that he might have a crush on the new male. Same goes with the another one.

He slightly moved towards the seat and again looked at raven. He didn't want to misunderstand that's why he looked at male try to find he is uncomfortable or something when he find none. He sit beside raven.

Kook was feeling giddy inside as he saw tae is sitting with him.
He looked at the male who was again engaged in talking to jimin.

He knows his name is taehyung, but he wants the male to know his name. And that's why kook decided to intiate the talk first. Thought it's rare for him but he was trying to.

But before that, a familiar annoying voice was heard from behind

How dare youuu

A girl with red hair, looking like a rich spoiled brat, moved towards taehyung in her heels. Everybody in cafeteria were looking at her.

Taehyung also looked behind to see the female moving towards him.

You, newbie how dare you sit on this seat.

Well, it was an empty seat. And I want to sit so I sit. Any problem?

Don't be smart with me with your word, it's mine sea-

Who told you that

Now jungkook spoke while looking at her. He didn't want tae to misunderstand.
He knows that she is another girl who always try to be in his pants.

J-jungkook i-

She was a little scared when jungkook spoke in his usual cold tone.

Taehyung was looking at all the commotion. He wanted to eat in peace but this chaos was irritating him.

Like he said, it's not yours
So can you pls excuse us.
We were having our food.

Tae spoke, in a calm voice

Well I want to sit with him, so do me a favour and get up. I am sure he will not mind who he is sit-

Kook was going to defend tae, he really wants to sit with tae but that leech is coming in between.
But before that tae himself spoke.