0.2

I walked out of the changing room, pulling the sleeves of my sweater down over my hands. My Sugar Daddy was waiting for me in the waiting area. When he saw me his lips curled into a soft smile.

"Hello, Darling." He chimed softly. His smile and eyes were warm and friendly, but the way he stood was intimidating. 

"Hello, Daddy," I smiled timidly, being hesitant with the name but thankful that the man seemed okay with it. 

My Sugar Daddy led me along the hallways in silence, his hand rested on the curve just above my butt. We only stopped twice when he ran into someone he knew. They didn't pay much attention to me, probably because those people knew better. Sugar Daddies didn't like to show off their new Sugar Babies unless they got to try them out first. At least that's what I've been told.

I followed the Sugar Daddy out of a different door than what I had come in from. Not too far away was a sleek ebony limousine. My Sugar Daddy guided me to the last door and opened the door for me. He muttered an 'after you' and once I got in, moving over to the other side so Vic could slide in, and he was in as well he closed the door.

"YoI will explain everything in depth later." he paused, pursing his lips slightly. "Do you know what your fertility rate is?" The man asked curiously.

My face flushed at the question, I nodded before giving him the answer. "It's six."

The highest fertility rate known was 7 or 8, I couldn't remember. The higher your fertility rate, the higher chance you could get pregnant. I glance at Vic, seeing him nod with approval.

"Have you started taking birth control yet?"

"No. I haven't really hooked up with people, so I've never found the need to take it until now." I lightly bit my bottom lip, realizing that I basically told him I was a virgin.

"I'll be sure to have you start taking the pill soon." He ran his fingers along my cheek, pushing back a piece of hair that had fallen into my eyes.

"Okay," I muttered, completely agreeing with what he said.

We didn't need a mini Vic running around the house. The birth control would keep an incident like that from happening, in case a condom broke or we simply didn't bother using protection.

-

"This is where you will be staying." Sugar Daddy Vic opened a smooth wooden door for me. He let me walk in first; I glanced around the room curiously.

The most obvious thing in the room was the bed. It was on the right side of the room, the headboard against the wall. The blanket on the bed was a dull gray color, the pillows pure white and probably was stuffed with feathers. The gray blanket had a simple, yet unique floral pattern on it. Adjacent to the bed, on the left side, was a night stand with a medium sized lamp and a digital clock sitting on top of the nightstand. 

On the left side of my new room was a dresser that matched the dark wooden frame of the bed. It had six drawers, the handle to open each was silver. It was most likely some type of metal. The room itself was rather blank, and I hadn't expected much in the first place. Most Sugar Babies didn't sleep with their Sugar Daddy unless they grew attached, which was dangerous for a Sugar Baby's mental health.

You're probably asking yourself, what's wrong with a Sugar Baby attaching their self emotionally, and/or mentally, to their Sugar Daddy? Well, there is always a chance that the Sugar Daddy does not want to be with the Sugar Baby in that way. Rarely does a Sugar Dady actually fall in love with their Sugar Baby, or vice versa. A Sugar Baby was better off not falling for their Sugar Daddy in the long run. As Sugar Daddies tended to be older and the aftermath of their death might be more traumatic for them.

I glance back at Vic, who was watching my facial expression. His own expression was tranquil, almost placid.

"You can decorate it however you desire. I know it's a bit plain, but I'm sure you'll find a way to decorate it yourself." Vic glanced around the room briefly as he spoke, by the end of his second sentence, he was looking back at me.

"It's good enough." I turn so I'm facing him. "When will we go over your conditions?" I asked, looking at the tie that rested on his chest. 

My Sugar Daddy sighed, motioning for me to follow him.

"Right now seems like a good time." I heard him say, but it was mostly to himself and not towards me. 

A few moments later we found ourselves seated at the dining table. I sat on the cushioned seat, a mug of hot chocolate now in my hands. It was winter time in New York, and that meant cold weather, sweaters, and hot chocolate. My Sugar Daddy had seen me shiver just slightly and he had decided to make me a warm mug of hot chocolate. I had marshmallows and whipped cream in it, which was just how I liked it.

"What do you want to discuss first?" Vic asked. I put my mug down, licking my lips slightly.

"Whatever you want to discuss first is fine with me." Was my response to his question.

"The first thing you should know about me is that I would prefer you to call me Vic, nothing other than that." He paused to take a drink of his black coffee, which was tainted with cinnamon. "Inside of the bedroom you can call me whatever you please, just nothing ridiculous or something that will kill the mood."

"Does the term 'Daddy' turn you off?" I asked, looking down at my drink as I spoke. My left index finger traced the edge of the cup slowly. Vic took a moment before he responded, probably because he was thinking about the term.

"No, it does not." I glanced up at him, he was gripping his mug tightly. I tried not to let those dark and dirty thoughts plague my mind.

"I have very particular preferences for sexual pleasure. I don't know if you can handle it, Kellin." He had relaxed a little bit in order to take another drink of his coffee. My Sugar Daddy seemed doubtful for a moment, but his expression changed to a more neutral one not too long afterward.

"What are your preferences?" I took a drink of my hot chocolate after asking.

"BDSM" My gaze caught his.

"BDSM?" I questioned, lightly and curiously. I was aware of what that was, I was just a bit surprised for some reason.

"Do you know what it stands for?"

"Bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, sadism and masochism, right?" I knew this only because of a past friend who participated in that type of thing.

"Yes, that is what it stands for."

We were in a silence for a few moments before he finally spoke up again.

"Are you alright with it?" I thought about it for a moment. It wouldn't hurt to try it out. And I did want to please my Sugar Daddy.

"I am always willing to try out something new." Sugar Daddy Vic bit his bottom lip as he thought, finally speaking up after a few moments.

"If you are ever uncomfortable with any of the decisions I make, you let me know right away, okay? I don't want to be doing it just for my sexual pleasure. I want to include you and pleasure you too. I do not want to harm you." He had stopped drinking his coffee by now and had his full attention on me.

I nodded slightly, taking in the information. "Okay," I spoke calmly.

For the next hour we talked about all of my needs, more conditions, and what my Sugar Daddy expected from me. He expected me to follow the conditions and tell me when I needed something that I wanted or was important.

His main conditions were simple; don't participate in sexual activities with other men other than himself, don't flirt with anyone other than him, if anything we try to do is too much I would say the word red to color out, whatever Vic gives me will be exchanged for sexual, or other favors only.