15. Hope For The Best

Vic and Mike were allowed to see me after the ultrasound printouts were made. Dr. Way was talking to me while a nurse went to retrieve them. The doctor had informed me that I was most likely around 4 weeks shortly after printing off a set of 4 ultrasound pictures.

"Do you want me to make you an appointment with another doctor for later on?" Dr. Way asked, holding his pen to the paper while he waited for me to answer.

"Yes, please." I answer, holding the ultrasounds with one hand and glancing up at Dr. Way. I move a little bit on the hospital bed, as I was moved back into this room after the ultrasound.

"Alright. I'll set up an appointment with Dr. Gaskarth?" He spoke it more of a question, I nodded slightly at it.

"Sounds great." I muttered, looking down at the ultrasound. I placed a hand on my stomach gently, smiling lightly.

"I will schedule it for the 29th of December, as you should be around your eighth week by then." Dr. Way informed me, writing the information down and handing me a sheet of paper. I took the paper and placed it with the ultrasounds.

"We'll discuss what we're going to do when they get in here." He says and we both fall into silence.

I ran a thumb over one of the ultrasounds, looking at the little dot on the paper. The black part was the amniotic sac, which was what the child, or possible children, were suppose to grow and develop in. I look away from the ultrasounds when I noticed the two Fuentes brothers walking into the room.

I smiley timidly at Vic, frowning slightly just by thinking that he would reject me because of this child. Vic walked over to me, catching me by surprise by hugging me. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around him, patting him lightly on the back before allowing him to pull away. He looked over at the doctor.

"What's wrong with him?" Vic glanced at the ultrasound sheet then back at the doctor for confirmation on his suspicion.

"He's pregnant. The blood flow was just some bleeding that is somewhat normal. What wasn't normal about it was the amount, which is why I am going to have him stay over night for monitoring. How long he stays depends on the amount of blood flow." Dr. Way said while looking at Vic.

"Pregnant?" He questioned, glancing at me. He sounded stunned, amazed, and some other emotions I couldn't name.

"He is pregnant." Dr. Way then went to go get a nurse to place something into my IV drip, which had inserted medication and liquid into my system to keep me hydrated and what-not.

"May I?" Vic asked me, going for the ultrasound paper. I nodded lightly, handing him the papers. He looked at the picture, examining it. A small smile was plastered onto his face.

"How do you feel about this?" I asked quietly.

"I'm alright with it." Vic made direct eye contact with me. My Sugar Daddy messed with my free hand before entangling his fingers with mine.

"We'll talk about this more when you get home tomorrow." Vic said. "Don't stress over this, okay Darling?"

"Okay." I say, tightening my grip on his hand. I moved a strand of hair out of my face with the hand that didn't have an IV connected to it.

A few moments later a nurse came walking in. I kept quiet and watched as she adjusted the IV. Vic was looking over the paper that Dr. Way had written down for my next appointment. A look crossed his face. It was a look that worried me. He spoke up the moment the nurse left the room.

"This doctor is reckless." Vic muttered

"How so?" I asked, quiet confused on why he didn't seem to like Dr. Gaskarth.

"He's an old headache, i'd rather not deal with him, but I guess we have to." Vic said, motioning to the part where Dr. Way had written that he was the only doctor that would be available during that time.

"Yeah..." I say, glancing at Mike who was observing Vic with an expression that I couldn't read. It was like he knew something about Vic that I didn't, and it bothered me.

-

Visiting hours came and gone. I was left alone after I was checked one more time and what not. Vic had promised he would come back the moment the visiting hours started again. 

I wasn't looking forward to tomorrow.

It pained me to think that Vic could possibly not want this child. If he didn't want me to carry it, I would terminate the pregnancy. Would it have a negative impact on my mental health? Most likely, but I didn't want to argue with my Sugar Daddy on that subject.

I just didn't know if Vic was one of the Sugar Daddies who would drop their Sugar Baby like trash the moment they fell pregnant with their child, or if he was one of the ones who would force them to terminate the pregnancy.

I just prayed that he wouldn't be like that. His outer shell didn't give off the vibe that he would do that. The only vibe I got off of him is that he was a brutal sex machine that was conflicted with the gentle needs of his Sugar Baby. And he was quite intimidating, but soft at heart.

I adjust my position on the bed I was laying on. It was a hospital bed, but it was a very uncomfortable one. Nurses would come in and check on me every two hours or so.  Right now, it was only midnight, and I was trying to get some sleep before I had to be awoken again to be checked.

The process was aggravating, but it was something they wanted to keep track of. I wouldn't stop them. As long as the process helped keep the child safe, I was alright with being awoken ever two hours to check the period pad and the amount of blood. (Which had gotten less and less as the hours went by.)

A hot pad rested on my stomach on the lowest setting. It eased the slight cramps that ran along my sides and stomach area. This made me more comfortable so I could fall asleep without much struggle. My body was relaxed against the mattress while I slowly was lulled into a peaceful sleep.