10. We Like It Loud

A/N- First of all, thank you for over 6k reads. Second of all, thank you for reading this, it means a lot to me. Praise the lord that tomorrow is Friday. (Which means I might be able to update this and one of my other fanfics on the weekend >:D )

Anyways, Enjoy and sorry if there are errors. -Ashxx

-

I walk through my Sugar Daddy's mansion house. It was big enough so I could get lost in it if I wasn't aware of where I was at. I have only walked to the main living room, Vic and I's bedroom, the bathroom, and the kitchen so far. I was walking mindlessly though the hallways, glancing at the pictures on the wall now and then.

I glanced out one of the windows, noticing a hot tub that was in the ground. The water was dull, and probably cool, as the tub was off. I open the door carefully, deciding to look around outside. My gaze caught the glimpse of a fairly large pool not too far from the hot tub.

I walked slowly towards it, glancing inside of it. It looked fairly deep on the end I was standing at. I walked around it curiously, noticing that the deepest part in the pool was at the diving area, while the rest was more shallow, but enough so you could swim there.

Not too far from that was a tennis court, beyond that was fencing and then another house. The house belonged to someone else, so I didn't bother investigating it. I imagined that the tennis court belonged to Vic, but I wasn't for sure.

I walk back over to the way I came from, opening and closing the door and looking throughout the house. I discovered there were several bar places, most likely for parties, two other living rooms, but much smaller than the main one. There was also a fairly large game room, a few other bedrooms with connecting bathrooms, and a gym.

One of the rooms was locked, which confused me, but I didn't question it. I heard the familiar sound of 'I'm home!' and a door closing. A smile founds its way to my features, my body going towards the sound known as my Sugar Daddy.

The tie that was tied and neatly tucked earlier was untucked, and his tie was untied. I grin at him, walking towards him. He kissed me the second I was in front of him. I kissed him lightly, moving away before we could get down to business.

"How was work?" I asked, leading him to the kitchen to get him something to drink.

"It was the same as usual, long and filled with paperwork." He replied, probably eyeing my bum from behind. I was wearing dark gray knee socks, with laced black boxer briefs, along with a black jumper. I pulled it down so it didn't show my bum as much, causing Vic to make a disapproving sound.

-

Our lips connected harshly and my back was pinned against the wall. My Sugar Daddy's hands were underneath my thighs, holding me up with his strong arms. My own hands were wrapped around his neck while we kissed with a frantic passion.

I moan lightly when he began to grind his lower half against mine. Vic took this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I groan at the action, wanting his touch all over my body. I moved my hands away from his neck, holding his face carefully with my slender hands.

I tilted my head slightly, just to keep our noses from brushing against each other.

"Daddy, I want more daddy. Please, daddy." I say, emphasizing 'daddy' each time. My lips lingered against his.

"Darling...ugh." He groaned, kissing my jawline lightly. "I want to mark you, dear." He kissed my jawline again. "May I?" he paused, looking at me with those round eyes. His eyes were dilated, filled with a type of lust that was twisted and kinky.

"Mark me as yours, daddy. I want to be yours." I moan, feeling myself grow weak for him. I loved how dominating he was. It made me want to submit to him, no matter how dominating he could be.

My Sugar Daddy moved his head to my neck, my fingers entangled within his brunet locks. With each mark he made I made a tiny sound of pleasure. The harder he did the marks, the louder the sounds.

"-daddy." I groan, I moved my head to the side to allow him more access to my neck.

Once my Sugar Daddy had enough hickies on my neck, five to be exact, he removed my jumper. His blazer had been thrown onto the floor moments later with his belt. The jumper was thrown somewhere random, somewhere I didn't care about right now.

Vic began to grind against me again, making me moan involuntarily with each movement he made. I run my fingers against his hair, wanting him to give me more, but also not wanting to demand it from him.

"Daddy..."I whimpered, growing pained by erection.

"Hmpf-Darling." He kissed my lips softly, unlike he had earlier.

"Please." I muttered, resting my forehead against his. "I- I want you daddy."

"How bad do you want me, dear?" His voice was husky, a bit more lower in pitch. It was a turn on for me.

"So bad. I want you inside of me so bad, daddy." I kissed his lips desperately. He kissed back for a few moments, pulling away when we were breathless.

"You want me to fu.ck you against this wall? Or do you want me to take you to my room and fu.ck you like the whore you are?" He growled, sucking lightly on the skin of my neck.

"F-fu.ck me against this wall, daddy. Please." I moan, putting emphasis on 'please', instead of 'daddy.'

My Sugar Daddy's hands moved to my boxers, he sat me down long enough so I could get them off. He then turned me around, he paused for a moment to lube his fingers up. His lubed fingers worked wonders on my body, making me moan rather loudly.

Not too long after I was prepped, he turned me around, his hands grabbed my thighs roughly and pulled me up. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck tightly.

His already hard co.ck was quickly inserted into my hole, making me groan with a mixture of emotions. I didn't even care that he had no condom on, it made the event more pleasurable for the both of us. He went in slowly, pausing for me to adjust before he even began thrusting in and out of me. 

The skin on skin contact and slapping of the thighs, loud moaning, and dirty talking was all that I could process tonight in the hall. I don't think I would recall him coming inside of me after making me squirm and say his name loudly, or that I had ruined his button up shirt and tie by coming onto it.

The sex was a blur to me, a blur of pleasure and a lot of inappropriate language and suggestive sentences.

-

I found myself taking a shower after gathering my boxers and jumper, I now had them in the dirty hamper. I currently laid in bed, wearing a different pair of knee socks and a pair of comfy laced boxers. I stared up at the ceiling, thinking about my Sugar Daddy. Not too long after laying down on my comfy bed, I slipped off into a blissful sleep.