26. Good Beginnings, Bad Endings.

I waked out of the pool room shortly after being splashed. I informed Vic and Mike that I was going to go change into something more appropriate for swimming. Once I had changed into a pair of tight trunks, I placed a robe over my body for warmth.

I walked out of my room and towards the pool room a few moments later. Vic and Mike were splashing each other with the water. I roll my eyes at the two before removing the robe and allowing it to drop to the floor at my feet. I then walked over towards the pool.

"Mike! I swear to-" Vic cut himself off when he saw me.

I smile timidly at him, but frown when Mike splashed my Sugar Daddy with water one last time. Before Mike could notice the little bump on my belly, I sit down at the edge of the pool. I then test the water with my feet. When I realized the water was at a decent temperature, I hopped into the pool.

Vic managed to scold Mike and make him stop splashing water like a child by the time I had settled in the water. My Sugar Daddy came over to me and guided me out towards one of the corners of the pool. He seemed to zone out whatever Mike was doing, which made Mike a little annoyed but he went over to Tony and Lucas.

I lent against the wall of he pool gently, watching my Sugar Daddy and trying to figure out what he was doing. He moved a wet strand of hair from my eyes before kissing my forehead gently.

Before Vic could say or do anything else, I went underneath the water and swam underneath the water to escape him. I came to the surface of the water a few seconds later. A smile was plastered onto my lips as I looked back at Vic. He looked a little confused and dazed at first, but he replaced the look with a determined look.

I moved away from him, keeping a smile on my face. He swam towards me, which made me swim away from him. We continued doing this until he finally caught me, his arms wrapping around my waist firmly. I made a little squeak of surprise, laughing a little bit.

I turned in my Sugar Daddy's grasp and faced him. He had a smile on his face and was laughing a little bit. I smiled up at him, pecking his lips from excitement. He pulled me back towards him when I pulled away. We would have gotten into a heated make out session if we didn't hear the clearing of two throats from the side of the pool.

My face heated up from the gesture, and made me a little annoyed. Vic kissed my lips one last time before walking through the water towards Mike and Tony. I followed him towards the married couple.

"I just got a call from the hospital. Mama is there, she's in intensive care." Mike said, his voice was tight and stressed.

I looked at Vic, both of our smiles had disappeared just by hearing the news.

"Alright, I'll get changed and go to the hospital right now." Vic said, he then got out of the pool, I did the same.

I grabbed my robe off of the ground and wrapped it around my body. Vic was already walking towards the exit of the door with Mike.

"You two stay here. We'll be back later." Mike announced just before the two walked out of the room, leaving me wondering what must be going through both of their minds.

-

I sat on the 'L' shaped couch with a blanket covering my clothed body and a sleeping Tony and Lucas were cuddled together in the vertex of the couch. The two were asleep, while I was left half asleep and thinking about my Sugar Daddy. I let out a shaky breath when I remembered my experiences with Jaime.

Jaime had started off as a good Sugar Daddy, but he turned bad real quick. Someone he was close to had passed away and that seemed to be enough to light a fuse inside of him. I feared that Vic would end up like him. The way Mike sounded when he told Vic the news, and the way he reacted, enforced the fear.

I got up off the couch quickly and as gently as I could without waking the two up. I walked off to the kitchen to get a glass of water. After drinking the water I went back to the living room. I paused when I saw Vic and Mike walking through the door. Vic kept walking, not even stopping to say anything to Tony or myself.

My Sugar Daddy had tear stained cheeks and that tore me up. I wanted to go after him, but I also didn't. That fear from earlier was keeping me from going to comfort him. I looked over at Mike, who was watching Vic with cautious eyes as he passed me.

I moved out of Vic's way when he came towards me, he didn't even glance at me when he walked by. I waited a few more seconds before looking at Mike again. He was now sitting on the couch next to Tony and Lucas.

"I'm going to be staying over here for a few days." Mike said, finally looking at me.

"Okay." I respond.

"Also, if you talk to Vic, don't mention our mother or anything. He might go off on you, and I'd hate for that to happen to you." Mike adds, his voice was tired and worn down.

I nodded a little bit, gathering that their mother had probably passed away today.

"Did she. . .?" I asked, wanting to be sure I was correct. I didn't want to be correct, but the way he talks and Vic acted seemed like I was.

"Yeah, she did." Mike answered. His voice cracked halfway through.

"Oh." I say quietly. "I'm sorry for your loss."

Mike didn't say anything in return. All he did was nod a little bit and look over at Tony and Lucas. He was probably afraid of losing them more than anything in the world. It was hard for me to understand his feelings, but I did in a way.

I left Mike there with Tony and Lucas. I walked up to my room to my room, pausing at the doorway when I see Vic laying on my bed. He was looking up at the ceiling and probably thinking about life.

"Hey." I say softly, walking towards him with caution.

"Hello darling." He responded. Vic looked over at me, motioning me to come towards him. I walked towards him, pausing at the side of the bed.

"Lay with me?" He asked, looking up at me.

"Anything for you." I spoke gently and moved so I was laying down next to him.

Vic pulled the blanket he had covering himself over me. He then pulled me close to him. My back was against his chest and his arms were wrapped in a protective manner around my stomach area. We laid like this until we both gave into sleep and faded away to our own dreamland.