12. Busted And Nearly Dusted

A/N- Can I just...share my love for Arctic Monkey's album AM with y'all?

It was painful and mentally scarring to be a victim of ra.pe. You would plummet to the depths of the ocean instead of staying a float and breathing. I felt dirty and used, but the feelings ran much deeper than what I could have imagined. I just didn't know it yet.

My body was shaking from the experience. It was painfully sore, my brain was starting to shut down and I wanted to block this experience out. But I couldn't block out the emotions and the thoughts that ran through my wicked mind.

Jaime buttoned up his pants, adjusting the tie and his clothing. The tears stained my cheeks, and my eyes were glassy and bloodshot from crying. I moved away from him, pushing him away from me. I fixed my clothing while I did this, not wanting him to try again.

"Get away from me!" I yelled, backing way from him.

"Darling, don't be that way." He said, walking towards me.

Before I could respond to what he said Vic walked in. He looked at me then to Jaime. I saw the anger flash behind his eyes, but he just watched Jaime. Daring him to touch me.

I moved away from Jaime, but I tripped and fell on my bum making me whine and yelp from pain.

"V-Vic." I say, looking at him with pleading eyes. He glanced at me then at Jaime. He came walking towards the both of us, anger fumed off of his short body. If I wasn't busy being fearful and dealing with dark thoughts, I might have found it hot.

Jaime backed away from me, his eyes focused on Vic now. He looked frightened, but he also looked like he was trying to act like he was calm and content at the same time.

"What did he do to you, Kellin?" Vic asked, he glanced at me then at Jaime. The way he looked at Jaime was intimidating, even to me.

"He won't tell you." Jaime shot at Vic, trying to keep me quiet. I would not be quiet about this though. I wanted him to pay for what he had done, whether it was by Vic's hands, or by the law, or even both.

"H-he r-rap.ed me" I tried to be strong with my words. I wanted to prove Jaime wrong, to show it would take more than what he did to bring me down. But my voice cracked and failed me.

My words seemed to be enough for the flame to reach the stick of dynamite. Vic punched Jaime square in the jaw. Jaime's head went to the side due to the force of the attack. Vic grabbed Jaime by his light grey tie, just so he could get up in his face and make his warning clear.

"You stay away from him. I should do more than just punch you in the face, but I will not join you on your level of violence." His eyes narrowed "Do not even think about going near him ever again." He pushed him away so he landed on the ground. "We will see you in court."

Jaime kept his mouth shut, his fists were gripping the carpet, like he was trying not to punch my Sugar Daddy. I looked at Vic, who was watching him while he called security. I moved to the couch in My Sugar Daddy's office, silent tears slipped down my face. My ass was sore and I probably was bleeding My brain made me remember all that happened between Jaime in our past.

Jaime had beaten me, made me do sexual things with him, like giving him forced blow and hand jobs, never did I get off by him doing those things. He never got caught doing those things either. He just threw me out and left me in the dust of his past. I had hoped he wouldn't have forced himself onto me again, but he did.

With Vic I had felt free of my past, but also worried that the same thing would happen. Something seemed to be different with Vic though. The moment Jaime was escorted out of the room I relaxed physically. I was shaken up by what he did and by seeing him after two years.

My Sugar Daddy walked over to me, sitting down next to me. His gaze was on me, he looked unsure of what to do. I allowed myself to breakdown in front of him.

"D-Daddy. H-he-I-I-" I began to speak, but I cut myself off with sobs.

"Oh, Darling." He started, he held his arms open for me. I crawled over to him, sobbing into his chest. "I know baby boy, I know. I'm sorry that I wasn't here sooner. I wish I could have been here before it happened. " He whispered, rubbing his hand up and down my back in gentle circles while I cried.

I ended up falling asleep while crying into his chest, neither of us seemed to care if anyone walked in on us like this.

-

I awoke to the sound of rain hitting the roof of a vehicle, my head rested on the lap of my Sugar Daddy. His hands ran through my ebony hair slowly and gently. I let out a little sigh, closing my eyes as he did this.

We had gone to the hospital not too long after the incident, as I was bleeding lightly from the incident. I had changed my clothes into black sweatpants and a baby blue sweater. The shoes I wore were Vans instead of the dress shoes.

They had asked questions, and I answered them the best I could, only lying for a few more personal questions about my mental health. Vic had told me that we needed to to talk about things later, most likely on how I knew of Jaime and what-not. I still wasn't for sure what he wanted to talk about though.

"Are you awake?" he asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah..."I muttered, not bothering to open my eyes.

It was quiet for a while. Neither of us spoke until we arrived back home. I moved my head off of Vic's lap, sitting up and rubbing my eyes tiredly. My Sugar Daddy opened the door and got out of the limousine we were in. As I went to get out, Vic held my hand. I smile lightly, stepping out of the car. 

"You okay, darling?" He asked, breaking the silence with a question. I hesitate before replying.

"Not really, but I'll try to be."

My Sugar Daddy gave me a sympathetic look. The look reminded me of the looks that I was given when my closest friends found out about what Jaime was doing.

"Please don't give me that look." I whispered. He looked at me with a confused look. I didn't see what was so confusing about it. My Sugar Daddy seemed to get that I didn't like the look, so he changed the subject and his facial expression into a more relaxed one.

"Do you want to rest?" He asked, holding the front door open for me.

"Yes please." I say, walking into the mansion house.

"Alright." He muttered, leading me to my room.

"You want anything to drink before you go to bed, or...?" He asked.

"Some water would be nice." I say, my voice small. He nodded, leaving me to go into my room on my own while he fetched me some water.

I removed my shoes, placing them in the shoe closet with the other Vans I had. I removed the sweater, as the heat was on in the house and I had began to get a little sweaty with it on. I remove the sweatpants, tossing them on the floor next to the sweater.

I then crawled under the bed, covering most of my body in the material. Before I knew it I was fading into a dark sleep, completely forgetting about the drink my Sugar Daddy was getting me.