21. Friction

My Sugar Daddy and I decided to go out to a more casual restaurant after leaving the doctor office. At the moment I was looking for a seat to sit at with my Sugar Daddy. Vic was ordering the food right now, as he wanted me to pick out a place to sit for the both of us.

I was walking towards a seat that was next to the windows, but it was more of a private area as well. All of a sudden I felt a hand slap my ass. I paused for a brief moment, glancing back at the person who did it. The man who did it was a Hispanic man. His jawline was sharp and his hair was up in a quiff. If I wasn't loyal to Vic, I probably would have flirted with him.

However, I was a obedient Sugar Baby who was loyal to their Sugar Daddy. I decided to just flat out ignore the man. If he tried again I would snap at him, which would most likely gain the attention of Vic.

When I went to walk away, the man grabbed a hold of me and pulled me near him.

"What are you doing here all by yourself, Sugar?" he asked, his voice was smooth and he had a thick Hispanic accent.

"Definitely nothing that concerns you." I say sassily.

"Hmm." The man said, pulling me down on his lap roughly. I squeak, going to get off of him, but he held my hips tightly and kept me from getting away.

"Let go of me." I snapped angrily.

"Don't be like that, Let's have some fun." He said, his lips were on the back of my neck by now. I was putty in his hands when he began to suck on one of my more sensitive spots, but I tried to fight it.

"S-stop." I say weakly.

It wasn't my words that stopped him though. What stopped him was a very angry Vic.

-

"Why did you let him touch you?" He growled, pushing me down on the red velvet bed. We were in a room that I didn't know of until now. Apparently it was the punishment room. I landed with a small thump onto the bed.

"How fu.cking dare you!" He shouted. I flinched at his words, looking up at him with wide eyes.

"Take you're clothes off, I'll be right back." He spoke harshly, walking over to the walk in closet.

I move off of the bed, deciding not to go against his wishes as I didn't wan to make my punishment worse. I removed my sweater first, then I began to undo my jeans. As I was undoing my jeans, Vic came walking back into the room. He had a pair of bondage cuffs and a decent size of rope. I looked at him with a sort of frightened expression, but I made it go away quickly.

I deserved what ever it was I got. I had allowed that man to touch me and I didn't even try to stop him from doing it.

"Turn around." He said, even though he forced me to turn around a few seconds later. I didn't sass him or anything, as I knew what was coming would be punishment and nothing I would like too well.