30. Holding On To You

A/N- Sorry this chapter is a little shorter than usual. (Just two hundred words shorter than normal.) Anyways, enjoy the chapter.

UNEDITED

I began to freak out when I heard the silence. What if Mike was knocked out and the guy was rushing to escape? What if he was dead? What if he got injured terribly? I don't think I could ever deal with myself if Mike was injured because of me. Even if it wasn't my fault I would still feel like it was.

I broke myself from my thoughts when I saw the shadow of a figure walking towards the doorway. My mind was calmed the second I saw Mike entering the door. Mike had a few scraps and forming bruises, but other than that he was alright.

Tony looked to be more stressed out than I was, his body language relaxed when he saw Mike was still alive and breathing. This was understandable, as the two were partners.

I stood up off of the bed, Tony walked over to Mike and Mike met him halfway. The two hugged a bit awkwardly with Lucas in Tony's hands before they stopped and acknowledged my presence.

"Where's Vic?" Mike asked.

"He said he was going to clean up a bit before he, um, came down to my room." I say, wrapping a arm around my stomach unconsciously.

"Where?"

"The, uh, gym." I respond.

"Alright, just stay here with Tony while I go tell him about him." I nodded and went over to their bed.

I saw down on the bed, bringing one leg up to my chest while letting the other rest off on the side of the bed. Tony sat down next to me after putting Lucas back in his bed that Vic had stored in the room just for them.

He looked at me for a moment before coming out and asking a very bold question. It was as if he was waiting to ask this question until he had me alone.

"Kellin? Are you..pregnant?" He questioned.

I looked at him for a moment before nodding and looking off to the floor. Tony sat down next to me when he got my non-verbal answer.

"If you need any help with the pregnancy just let me know. I will gladly help you and your child out." He says, smiling that smile that everyone loved.

I smile a little timidly, nodding and deciding not to tell him about having twins just yet. I'll let him figure that one out on his own as well.

"So, how far along are you?" Tony asked after a few moments of silence.

"Two and a half months." I reply

"Have you started having morning sickness yet?" Tony asked yet another question, and question after question, after question. He finally stopped asking questions when we both hear Mike and Vic's voices.

I stay in my position on the bed, glancing over at Lucas as he began to cry a little bit. I take a look at Tony before he gets up and goes to deal with his child. I swing my foot hanging off of the bed back and forth slowly while I waited for Vic to come in here.

Despite what had happened I still craved Vic's arms around my body. I wanted to be near him, to hear his heartbeat as I faded into a sweet slumber, but that would have to wait. I sigh to myself allowed both legs to fall off the side of the bed instead of one. Tony sat near me on the bed while he tried to get Lucas to fall asleep.

I watched the two quietly. My mind went to what the two children growing in my body would be like. Would they be calm and obedient children? Or would they be spiteful and unruly? I looked away from the two when I heard someone clear their throat. Vic was standing at the door while Mike was walking towards the bed.

"G'night Tony, Lucas." I say quietly. Tony replied with a soft 'Good night' as he almost had Lucas asleep.

I stood up carefully before making my way towards my Sugar Daddy, Vic. I glanced at Mike and told him thank you before following my Sugar Daddy to his room instead of mine.

"Your room is in a bit of a mess right now, which is the only reason why I'm letting you stay in my room tonight." Vic said while opening the door to his room.

"Get some sleep darling. I'll be up a little later than usual tonight." He kissed my lips gently before leaving me standing there in his room to sleep all alone.