0.3

The air had grown cooler in the house, leaving me shivering or a chill come over me. I was wrapped in a soft baby blue blanket on the white leather couch. It was shaped like an 'L', a glass table was not too far away from it. In front of the couch was a large flat screen TV that was bolted against the wall.

Vic was on the phone, in the next room over, ordering something for dinner. My Sugar Daddy was nice to me so far, but that could change in a heartbeat if I wasn't careful with my choices.

I know he said he would never hurt me, but I saw the doubt in his eyes. It was like he didn't believe his own words, that frightened me. I did not know what angered him. If going by the conditions kept him from being angry with me, then I'd be alright with it.

I couldn't stand the fact that my Sugar Daddy could be angry with me in the future. I wanted to please Vic, make him happy. But I also wanted to make myself happy, so I had to balance it out, which could be proven difficult if under certain conditions.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Vic asked, appearing next to me on the couch.

"Nothing important," I say while adjusting the blanket on my lap. Vic gave me a long look before deciding not to dig deeper into the subject.

"I ordered some Chinese food, hope that's alright." Vic reached for the controller to the television.

"It's alright. I haven't had Chinese in a while." I respond, watching as Vic turned the telly off.

"What did you used to eat, before you became my Sugar Baby?" The fact that he said I was his Sugar Baby made my heart stutter. It was a bit odd, though, knowing that I finally had a Sugar Daddy like I was supposed to.

"I ate a healthy diet. I didn't really go to any restaurants that served unhealthy food." I bit my lip lightly, hoping that my answer was suitable for him. Vic nodded his head faintly at my answer.

We talked back and forth for the next twenty-five minutes about my past experiences. My Sugar Daddy listened to what I had to say about my past, only commenting when necessary or if he had a question. I was interrupted from telling about an event that happened at my high school prom by a knock on the door. Vic got up from the couch to go answer the door. I found myself looking at his backside while he walked away.

A few moments later Vic came back with a brown bag. It looked like it was from a Chinese place that was in New York, but I wasn't for sure which one. I stood up from the couch, placing the blanket down on the cushion, before going to investigate the food Vic had ordered.

I stood at the doorway, peeping around the corner. Vic had placed the bag on the granite counter top in the kitchen. He had then begun to remove the contents from the paper bag.

"Kellin? C'mere, it's time for dinner!" Vic called out, trying to get my attention. He probably wasn't aware that I was peeping into the room.

I walked into the room after a moment to make it seem like I wasn't watching him earlier. Vic had most of the food from the bag on the black granite. He seemed to know I was in here since he began to speak.

"I want you to eat at least half of this before you go to bed." He said, opening one of the take out containers. It held white rice, some General Tso's chicken, and broccoli. He handed me a fork and a few napkins.

Vic then handed me the white container, motioning for me to go to the dinner table. I sat the food on the table. I sat down and waited for Vic to come sit down as well. Vic came to the table a moment later with something to drink for the both of us. Once my Sugar Daddy had seated himself on the cushioned chair, we began to eat our dinner. I took occasional drinks from my glass, eating at a reasonable eating pace.

I stopped eating the food whenever I felt satisfied with the amount I had eaten. While Vic was finishing up, I cleaned my mouth off and closed my container. The fork I used to eat with poked out from the edge. Once Vic had finished he put the remaining food into the fridge, removing any silverware from them and placing them in the sink so they could be washed later.

I rose from my seat quietly while Vic finished cleaning up. He had told me he could do it on his own, so I let him. Once he had finished and cleaned his hands he lead me to my room. I paused in front of my door, looking at Vic.

"You have a change of clothes on your bed, other essentials are in the bathroom." He was quite close to my face. It was tempting me to kiss him, but I didn't want to be the first to make a move.

"Is this too close?" My Sugar Daddy looked into my eyes, his lips were so close, yet so far apart.

"No, it's fine." A few seconds later he leaned in, kissing my lips softly. I felt my body freeze but then relaxed against his warm lips. My lips slowly moved against his.

Vic's right hand caressed my cheek lightly before slowly running it down my neck and away from my body. Just as I was about to pull away he deepened the kiss, my back now against the wall and the kiss was getting heated a bit too quickly for my liking.

He bit my bottom lip gently, a barely audio able gasp arose from me. This was enough for Vic to add his tongue into the kiss. I moan quietly, but not on purpose. I stopped Vic whenever I felt his hands messing with the hem of my shirt. My hand was placed firmly on his chest and I gave a gentle push.

"Too soon," I muttered, hoping he'd understand. Vic had a small frown that formed a little pout. A small huff left his lungs. I could tell he didn't like my decision, but he seemed to understand.

"When will you be up for it?" He asked, most likely referring to sex.

"Not too long, I just want to get used to this place a bit more before we do anything sexual." I tried to be reasonable, but I might have sounded the complete opposite of it.

"Alright." There was a pause. "Sleep well." He whispered, giving me a light kiss before leaving me to do my nightly routine before bed.

- - -

A/n-

Sorry if this is a little shorter than usual.

Dedicated to @kellicmpreg because her stories are the bomb. (She's also hella awesome.)