17. Tension

I adjust my tie for the millionth time today. Today was the day of the final court date. This would determine what Jaime's sentence was going to be. The last 2 weeks had been spent fighting to put him away, and today was the day it all ended. I was scared, scared that he would get away with this.

Vic frowned at me, finally moving my hands away from my tie. He gave me this look before speaking.

"I'm sure everything will be fine." He said, then paused. "Stop worrying so much." His words were firm and commanding. I nodded slightly, trying my best to obey his command.

"I'll try my best to not worry, daddy." I whispered to him.

My Sugar Daddy gnawed on his bottom lip lightly before pushing away the possible dirty thoughts he was having. I knew that once I was okay with having sex with him again, I would owe him a lot to make up for all the things he's given me and helped me with. Even though he said it was alright, I still wanted to make up for it.

Before Vic could respond to me, we were being called back inside to finish the case. It was slow, but worth it. The judge was looking over the papers from the hospital from that night, speaking directly to Jaime then to me at certain points. I had already told her when and where the event occurred, the aftermath of it, I also had given her papers of the police report filed against him over this and some other claim Vic had against him.

Finally, after fifteen minutes of decision making, the judge made her final statement, and ended the case for good. Jaime was sentenced to prison for life due to other accounts that have been filed against him, along with sexual assault of several people, including myself.

I may not have showed it, but I was glad Jaime was out of our lives for good. Shortly after the judge made her choice, two police men went to cuff him. He fought against them though, trying to come after me just before the other handcuff could be placed on his hand. Vic pushed me behind him gently, standing between me and Jaime. Jaime was held back by the policemen before he could even get to us.

"I swear you both pay for this!" His voice was filled with a bitter anger. "I'll make sure of it!" Vic decided it was time for us to leave the room then, so we did. I did my best to ignore what Jaime shouted at us while he was lead a different way.

I closed my eyes for a few moments when we were outside of the room. My body paused in the place it stood as I tried to control my emotions. My Sugar Daddy rubbed my shoulder gently.

"Those were empty threats, darling. Even if the were real threats, I wouldn't let him get to you. Ever." My Sugar Daddy said, his voice was just as firm and commanding as earlier, but it was was more on the gentle side.

"Can we go home now?"

-

We were in the limousine when I started to feel the sudden realization of the outcome of the case. I smiled brightly, happiness filled me up like a balloon.

"What are you smiling about?" My Sugar Daddy asked

"Just thinking." I say, biting my lip lightly.

I felt relief come over my body. Jaime was finally put behind bars and I didn't have to worry about him coming after me again. I couldn't explain the rest of my feelings. It was so overpowering to feel that amount of emotions come over me, that I didn't even think before I did what I did.

My lips connected with my Sugar Daddy's lips. He made a little surprise sound, but didn't stop me. It wasn't until it got more heated did he stop me.

"Kellin, are you sure you're ready for this? You know I don't like it when you tease me like that." he whispered, his voice husky with sexual frustration.

"I'm sure." I muttered, kissing him again. He hesitated before kissing me again.

Over the next few minutes I ended up straddling my Sugar Daddy's lap. The way I was straddling him made me look taller than him, which was hardly true. I had both hands resting on his jawline, kissing his lips roughly from above.

My Sugar Daddy's hands gripped underneath my thighs tightly, his lips were moving against mine steadily. I went to undo his pants, but stopped. He stopped kissing me immediately, as if something was wrong.

"Do you really think it's alright to do this in here?" I asked, the thought occurred to me just now. I didn't mind it myself, but I wondered if my Sugar Daddy cared.

He looked at me a little relieved, and confused that I didn't back out of this.

"I don't care where we do it. The only thing I care about is if you enjoy it." He said, he ran his hand along my thighs gently. I shivered slightly, the movement making me more erect.

"Alright." I say, going to kiss him again. He stopped me though.

"Are you really okay with this?" Vic seemed to be slightly concerned and confused.

"Yes. I'm trying not to let that control what I do in the future." I say, speaking my mind.

I didn't want to let that one event take over my mental state any longer. All throughout the court sessions, I had began to loosen up. I had the realization that I had to move on from this, even if we hadn't gotten him jail time for what he did.

"If it ever get's too much for you, you can stop at any time. Don't you dare think that I will pressure you into something you don't want to do. Remember that I-" I cut him off by kissing him.

"I know, you want us both to be pleasured, not just one." I say, looking into his eyes.

"Do you really want this?" He asked for the millionth time.

"Yes, I really do, daddy.." And he caved, finally giving me what I wanted.

Sex.

A/N- Thank you for 15k reads. *spreads the love* I'm going to try to update again later, but i might not be able to? IDK. I will try to update again for you guys. Anyways, stay beautiful/handsome, love y'all. Hope you are having/will have a wonderful day/night.-Ashxx