18. Closer

My movements were at an almost fast pace, almost desperate- no, they were desperate. A thin layer of sweat covered my body, Vic's body barely broke out in sweat. He looked amused with how desperate I was bouncing on top of his di.ck.

I was trying so hard to hit that one spot inside of me; the spot that would make me weak and scream from pleasure. My Sugar Daddy had his hands resting gently on my hips, never making me go faster or rougher than I desired.

My head finally buried into my Sugar Daddy's neck, I needed him to pleasure me the way that only he could do. I kissed his neck sloppily before I whispered something quite desperate into his ear.

"Daddy, please. I-I can't-daddy-" I start to say, but I get cut off with my own moan. My Sugar Daddy had began thrusting upwards to match my movements. I buried my face into his shoulder, biting down lightly. I kissed the bite mark gently, Sugar Daddy Vic moaned lightly at the actions.

"I w-want you to fu-ck m-me. please, dad-dy." I whimpered. I stuttered when the movements began to overpower me, but I tried my best to talk clearly for him.

Vic changed our positions, exiting me while doing so. I laid with my back flat against the seat, my Sugar Daddy was on top of me. He ran his hands along my thighs,lifting them up enough so he could enter me. His eyes dilated, lust was taking over his clear mind. His eyes locked with mine as he entered me again.

While he entered me he searched for any sign of me being uncomfortable. Vic slowly began to thrust into me again, I moan lightly.

"Can you please go faster and harder, daddy." I whimpered from frustration. He didn't do as I say right away, but he did after a few moments.

When he did I was left withering underneath him, my hands gripped the leather seats the best I could. Moans, grunts, and pants were heard throughout the limousine. I hope the limo driver doesn't mind, I briefly thought. The thought disappeared quickly when Vic hit that spot inside of me.

"Oh, daddy." I moan rather loudly, my back limbs grew weak from it. The tingly sensation in the pit of my stomach became stronger and stronger with each strike to my prostate.

My eyes rolled back, the ceiling fading in my mind. I breathed him in as I felt myself reach my climax. He made a little sound, coming deep inside me and into the condom just by seeing the sight underneath him. The event was blurred in my mind, as we both reached our climax in a close time range.

Once we recovered from the event, Vic pulled out of me. He kissed my lips gently after doing so. Vic pulled the condom off and tied it before throwing it somewhere. I don't know where, I didn't pay attention. I still breathed a little heavily, as I was still recovering from the sexual activity I just took part of.

Vic was already starting to put his clothes back on, I took a second to recover before doing the same.

"Don't expect me to cave in like that again." He warned me in a firm voice.

When we arrived at Vic's home, I took my shoes off and headed to my room. Vic went to his room, probably going to freshen up. I sigh to myself, testing the shower water before stripping my clothes off and getting in.

I wasn't fu.cked hard enough so that I couldn't walk, instead I had a slight limp when I walked. This meant that I didn't have much trouble with taking a shower. While I was in the shower, I thought about my future briefly.

Things with Vic and I could take a tragic turn into a downward spiral. The child that could possibly still be growing inside of me gripped both of our futures in its non-nonexistent hands.

All of a sudden, I started to think deeply. Was I really ready for this? Could I really handle the pressure of raising a child? What about Vic? Would he leave me if something went wrong? He wouldn't, would he?

I shook the thoughts away immediately, as they were negative and I didn't need that in my life right now. I began to think about tomorrow instead. Tomorrow seemed so far away, but so close at the same time.

Tomorrow was the day that Vic and I had to go see his parents and other relatives. Since it was Christmas eve tomorrow, and I was considered part of the family to Vic and his brother, Mike. The other relatives were people I didn't know, I've only heard of them from Mike mostly.

As Vic had Mike or Tony stay here or go over to their place when he was gone at his job. Sometimes I would stay home alone, but Vic claimed he didn't want me to be lonely. This was how I found out about some of their relatives.

I broke away from my thoughts completely when I felt the water start to cool down and slowly turn frigid. Before it could get too cold, I finished up my shower. Then I turned the water off and grabbed a towel that I had sat out.

I wrapped the towel around my waist, walking out of the bathroom to gt some clothes. The air that meet me outside chilled my bones, causing me to suck in some breath from slight surprise.

I headed onward, not showing much of a hesitation. I stopped shortly after exiting the bathroom, noticing Vic laying on my bed. He was topless, but wore tight red pants. On top of his head were a small set of fake devil horns. (A/N- If you get this reference I wanna bless you with some holy water.)

My mouth dropped open lightly. What was he doing? Why was he dressed in such a way? And most importantly...

What the fu.ck is about to happen?