8. Aftermath

A/N- Sorry, you don't get a full on sex scene yet. (There will be a sex scene that I write out on either the tenth or eleventh chapter, maybe sooner)

Enjoy, sorry for possible errors and what not.

-Ashxx

I tried to regain my breath, it had been fuc.ked out of me moments before. Vic had just pulled out of me, having come down from his high. He pulled off the condom, not paying attention if it was broken or not, and threw it away. Once I had finally recovered from my loss of breath, and my own climax, I glanced over at Vic. He had a lazy smile on his face, laying on his back while watching me.

"That wasn't too rough, was it?" His smile disappeared, he was obviously concerned that he probably hurt me, or took it too far. His facial expression was more serious, but concerned, possibly worried.

"It was amazing." I whispered, kissing his lips softly for reassurance. I slowly sat up, wincing only slightly. Vic looked at me with a more worried expression.

"Are you alright?" He propped his body up on his elbows, looking at me with his deep brown eyes.

"Yes. I don't regret this decision, even if I'm sore for a couple days." I say, trying to calm his nerves.

"Here, let me get you some clothes." The clothes I had worn in here were ruined with the stains of release and maybe a few rips and tears from being removed roughly from my body. I kept his blanket over my lower body and waited until he had gotten me some clothes for me. When he handed me the clothes, he helped me stand, even though I thought I did not need the help.

I slipped on the clean boxer briefs first, I had minimal help from Vic to put on the boxer briefs. Next I was handed a dark gray tank top. After that was on, my Sugar Daddy handed me sweatpants. I struggled a little bit, but got them on the same way I got the boxers on me, by leaning on my Sugar Daddy.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked, slightly afraid that he would say no. Vic kissed me tenderly, keeping his hands on my waist as he knew my ass was sore.

"I enjoyed it very much, how about you?" He brought a hand up to my face, where I had dried tears from earlier on them, and rubbed his thumbs lightly over the places.

"As I said, it was amazing." I smile tiredly.

"Want me to help you to your room or. . ." He asked, genuinely concerned.

"I think I can get there, thank you for the offer though." I pecked his lips once then I walked out of the room. There was only a slight limp at first, but I sucked it up and walked straight.

-

I awoke the next morning a little past 7:00 A.M. My body ached from the activities of last night. I groan, deciding to wait a few more minutes before getting out of bed. Moments later I finally removed the thin blanket from my body and sit up, which was only slightly painful.

Before I had time to regret my decision, I moved my feet over so they were hanging from the side of the bed. I then slowly stepped on the ground and stood up, biting my lip to keep myself from focusing on the dull ache.

I walked over to the bathroom, the sweats Vic gave me hanged loosely on my hips. The air chilled my exposed skin, but I dealt with it. Vic never seemed to mind the coldness for some reason. Once I was done doing my business and had washed my hands, along with my morning routine, I walked out of my room and towards the kitchen.

I paused at the door, seeing My Sugar Daddy in a business suit. I supposed he had to work today, I mean, it was Monday. He poured a cup of coffee into a white mug with a weird design on it before adding something to it for flavor. My Sugar Daddy didn't seem to notice me yet.

I sighed to myself before walking over to Vic. He glanced at me, then back at his mug so he didn't overfill it.

"G'morning, Darling." He grinned.

"G'morning." I muttered.

He glanced at me again, taking a sip of his coffee while watching me get a glass of water. I drink about one fourth of the water before setting it down and looking at him.

"Going to work?" I asked

"Yeah, I won't be back until 3:00 P.M., if not a little after. Sometimes I will work late, so I won't be home till eight of nine on those nights. Today is not one of those days, so you don't have to worry about that yet." he smiled kindly, taking a sip of his coffee before speaking again. "Before I forget, I have something for you."

My Sugar Daddy placed his coffee down and went to go grab something. A soft sigh made its way out of my lips. While he was gone I decided on finding something to eat. I grabbed a Fiber One cereal box from the cabinet, placing it on the granite counter top before reaching for a white bowl. I poured the cereal in the bowl before going over to the fridge to grab the milk.

By the time I was seated and began eating, Vic came back. He had a white box in his hand. I paused from eating, swallowing the cereal and milk in my mouth before placing my spoon back in the bowl.

"This is for you Mr.Quinn." He handed me the box. I raised a slight eyebrow at him. The last time he left a box for me there was a thong in it. I examined the box, noticing that it was an iPhone 25. My mouth was slightly a gap, these devices were expensive compared to the ones below 20. They cost nearly $450 just to buy the phone itself, not including all the services needed to be downloaded onto it. That probably costed around $100 these days.

I opened the box at a decent pace, taking the phone out and setting it down on the table. I kept the other things that came with it in the box.

"I already have it set up for you. There are a few apps downloaded on it, other than the default apps. You may download whatever apps you feel are needed, but not too much. If you need something like food, text me. Also, if there ever is any sort of emergency call me first, then call this number." He pressed the home button of the device and went to contacts. He pointed to the contact name 'Mike'.

"His house and work place is closer than my company's building." I nodded faintly, looking up at Vic.

"Okay." I said. He lent down and pecked me on the lips.

"I have to get going before I am late." He smiled down at me before he left, leaving me alone in the house with barely anything to do. I smile to myself, thinking of how I could repay Vic for this.