4. Nightly Ghosts

My shower was peaceful and calming. I felt refreshed and clean the moment I placed my night clothes on, which only consisted of comfortable black and gray boxer briefs and gray knee socks. Never did I think I would feel this clean and not dirty after past events.

I walked over to my bed quietly, pushing my damp hair away from my eyes. With steady hands, I pushed the blankets back so I could get underneath them. Once I was underneath the comfortable blankets and resting comfortably, I slowly and steadily began to fall asleep.

I awoke an hour later in cold sweat, despite my dreams being dreamless. A feeling of anxiety and panic came over my body, mostly due to the fact that I was confused on where I was at. I glanced around the room, relaxing when I noticed nothing out of the ordinary and that I now had a Sugar Daddy.

I removed the blanket from my body, as I was growing hot just by being underneath them. It had also felt like I was being trapped by them, and I hated that feeling. It made me feel like I was in a cage, which was not a pleasant thing to experience.

I could tell it wasn't near morning with one glance outside of the window. The first light of dawn hadn't even began to breakthrough the darkness that cloaked the city like a blanket. The lights from the street lamps and other buildings where like flashlights underneath the blanket.

For a brief moment I considered to try and go back to sleep, but I didn't think I could right now. I turned so my feet hanged off the bed, then I placed my feet on the ground and stood up. Before I walked to the balcony, I grabbed a blanket that, when wrapped around me, it cover my arms and was down to my knees.

I walked over to the balcony that was connected to my room, pushing back the curtains and opening the screen door.

The size of the balcony was enough to fit a small table and two chairs. The table was black with clear glass on top, the chairs cushioned with light gray fabric. I sighed to myself, leaning on the railing of the balcony. The bars on it were welded down and they seemed pretty solid.

I gnawed my lip lightly while I looked at the city. It was quiet beautiful at night, with the dim lights of New York, New York near by. I considered myself lucky that I had a Sugar Daddy who didn't live in the city. It may have been just the outskirts of New York, New York, but I believed it was better than being within the city.

I have had enough experiences within the city to hate it, instead of loving it. There was also the strippers, prostitutes, and any other person looking for money about. Though most of the time it was just prostitutes. Other than the money making sex workers, there were the criminals of all breeds. You have your rapists, homicidal killers, robbers, gang members, etc.

If you took all of them out of the equation I might like it better, but I do enjoy going clubbing from time to time. Never did I do anything sexual with anyone at a club. All I would do was dance around, drink illegally, and do stupid activities with friends. I may not be able to do that anymore, considering I now have a Sugar Daddy.

I stayed out on the balcony for a while, watching the night go by slowly. The only reason why I began to go inside was because of how the temperature was so cold. My intentions of going outside was to clear my mind and relax, not to get a damn cold.

My thoughts stopped abruptly when I noticed that my Sugar Daddy was sitting on my bed. He must have been watching me on the balcony, he seemed like he was as curious as a cat. Vic watched me like a cat would do when they see something of interest. However, Vic was not no cat.

"Anything wrong?" His facial features were shaped into a curious, and concerned look.

"Just needed some fresh air." I say, walking over to my bed. and sitting at the edge of the bed.

"It's past 1:00 A.M." Vic commented, knitting his eyebrows together. "did you have a bad dream or. . ?"

"No, I felt like I needed some air." The same answer slipped from my mouth, but with different wording.

"So, you are alright?" My Sugar Daddy seemed like he was worried, which was flattering and annoying at the same time. It might have been the sleep that made me annoyed with his need to care for his Sugar Baby.

"Yeah, tired and cranky." I muttered, standing up and going over to my spot on the bed. I got underneath the blankets quickly and quietly as I could. Vic watched me with a raised eyebrow.

"I guess I will leave you alone for now. Around 8:00 A.M. we are going to go and get you some clothes. Better get your sleep, darling." He stood up and walked over to me.

I knew what that meant. I would owe him some sexual favors, which I wasn't against, but neither for. I understood that I would have to give myself to him one day, I was sort of okay with it. It was just, I was afraid he would be too rough at first. It was probably my mind over thinking it, so I tired to put the thoughts away and convince myself that my Sugar Daddy wouldn't do anything I was against.

If a Sugar Daddy were to ra.pe his Sugar Baby, he could be sent to jail and the Sugar Baby would have to live with that fear of their next Sugar Daddy doing the same thing to to them. Most Sugar Babies who were ra.ped by their past Sugar Daddy don't get chosen often, as most Sugar Daddies viewed the victim as tainted meat.

My Sugar Daddy bent down slightly, giving me a kiss on the forehead. This brought me out of my thoughts. The kiss was a few seconds longer than most kisses on the forehead, but he didn't seem to notice or care. Just as he was about to leave I called out his name.

"Vic?" I asked, peaking slightly from the blankets. He paused at the doorway, looking in my direction.

"Thank you, for choosing me to be your Sugar Baby." My voice was soft and croaky from the sleep that was threatening to take over my body at any second now.

Vic smiled, nodding his head slightly with acknowledgement. I watched him with blurred eyes from fatigue of over thinking. Not too long after he left I fell asleep, the thoughts of my past forgotten for now. The only thing I was worried about was my future.