22. Take Me Out

Vic was extra possessive of me over the following week. He'd never keep his eyes off of me while he was at home. Whenever he was a work, he would call me, or Mike, to check up on me during certain parts of the day. It sort of hurt that Vic didn't trust me enough and that he was paranoid about losing me.

When I said I was his, I meant it.

If I was offered to be with another Sugar Daddy I would most certainly turn the offer down. Even if I were forced to be someone's Sugar Baby, I would do everything I could to get back to Vic. Why? Because I was his Sugar Baby, not some other guy's Sugar Baby.

Over the past week I had also began to consume around 600 calories more than normal each day. I had also began to grow more turned off than being turned on, which put a slight strain on Vic and I's sex life. The way Vic and I's sex life was could harm our children, and I don't think I could ever harm them just because of sexual pleasure.

I've grown annoyed with each time Vic calls me and asks me if I'm alright. Did I think it was sweet of him to that? Yes, but I did not want him to be constantly worrying about me.

Right now I was on the phone with him, trying to convince him that he should be working instead of talking to me.

"I'm 100% okay, dear. Please don't let me be a distraction." I gnawed on my lip, looking at the clock on the wall.

"Darling...I can't stop thinking about you." His voice was sweet and gentle.

"I can't stop thinking about you either." I say, grabbing a glass and filling it with water.

"Everything alright?" He asked, I thought for a moment.

"Yeah, we need more orange juice by the way." I said, taking a drink of my water.

"Alright, I will stop by a store and get some when I get off of work."

I placed my drink down on the edge of the counter, just as I was about to speak to Vic, the damn glass fell and shattered on the ground.

"fu.ck" I muttered.

"What happened?" He asked immediately after hearing the shattering sound.

"I dropped my glass." I answer, going to find a broom to clean it up. I hissed from pain whenever I stepped on a piece of glass.

"You okay?" He asked, a bit more alarmed now.

"Just stepped on some glass. It will be alright." I looked at my foot to see it bleeding. It wasn't bleeding horribly, but it was enough to spike my anxiety.

"Alright." he paused " I have to get back to work, be sure to clean your mess up, darling."

"Okay, bye. See you soon." I say, hanging up on him before he could drag me into a long conversation of goodbyes.

I hobbled over to the cabinet were the first-aid kit was kept. I was careful to not step on any other pieces of glass while I did so. When I was at the cabinet, I opened it and reached into it to grab the kit. Once I had the kit, I closed the door to the cabinet and searched for some tweezers.

After stopping the bleeding, I took tweezers and picked the few pieces of glass out of the foot. The pain was mild, and bearable. When I had finished picking the glass out of my foot, I went to the bathroom to wash the wound out.

It took me around 5 minutes to clean the wound properly, and a few more minutes to wrap the wound up in gauze. After I had bandaged the wound, I went back to get rid of the glass and to find something to do to pass the time while I waited for Vic to come home.

-

Later that night I was getting dressed up in a suite. I had on black pants and blazer, along with a black button up and red tie. The shoes I wore were black dress shoes.My hair was fixed normally, I only put some product in it to hold it down and to keep it from getting frizzy or any other problems.

I adjusted my hair one last time before finally exiting my room. Vic was waiting for me at the end of the hallway. He had on a similar attire, the only difference was the color of his button up and his tie color. He smiled innocently at me, leading me along to the door.

The party we were going to was a simple business party for Sugar Daddies and their Sugar Babies. It was an annual thing that happened every so often and if you were in the business world like Vic, it was mandatory that you went with your Sugar Baby.

I was quite nervous to go to the party at first, as I was pregnant and no one of the SD/SB industry knew of it yet. The last thing I wanted was for them to shame the both of us for just having a child.

The pressure made me think darkly about our children. Were were really cut out for this? We have only known each other for a few weeks and we have already crossed a line that wasn't to be crossed by a Sugar Baby and Sugar Daddy.

It made me question if I should get an abortion as well. I haven't mentioned it to Vic, yet, but I've been thinking about it a lot recently. Each time the idea comes to mind I end up pushing it away and dismissing it. I couldn't hurt our children and be so selfish.

And in brought to the current situation when Vic opened he passenger door for me. I smiled timidly at him, getting into the car with grace and buckling in when he closed he door. the ride to the party was silent and filled with nerves. My hands would fidget only slightly when I moved them off of my stomach. Vic noticed, but he didn't make a huge deal out of it.

"It will be alright, darling." Vic said softly when we pulled into the driveway of a large building that was more for business gatherings than anything else.

"Hopefully it will be" I responded quietly, before exiting the car with Vic's help.