19. Fuck Me Like A Whore

"C'mere, darling." Vic spoke, his voice was eerily calm. He sat up, his bottom lip was caught in between his teeth. I hesitated before finally deciding to walk over to him.

I stopped in front of him, he was siting on the edge of the bed by now. My Sugar Daddy ran his fingers along the top edge of the towel before finally undoing the towel. It dropped down and landed on the floor around my feet. 

Vic ran one of his hands along my sides, he leaned forward and kissed my stomach gently. I felt a warm feeling in my chest, adoration might be what I was feeling.

I brought my fingers to his hair, running them through it. I was careful not to knock off the set of horns he had placed on his head. He stopped kissing my belly and moved his head away from it. I removed my fingers from his hair, he pulled me down on his lap so I was straddling him like earlier.

He kissed my lips rougher than normal, and his hands were placed on my hips to keep me on his lap. I kissed back softly, going rougher as the kiss got more intimate. He began to pull away after a few moments, but I bite his lip lightly, pulling it away and letting go. We both moaned in the process.

He looked at me darkly, his eyes dilating as he got more turned on. I licked my lips and met his eyes. My Sugar Daddy kissed my neck lightly at first, then getting more rough with it. I move my head out of his way, allowing him to mark me over and over. My mouth was agape while he did this, my eyes closed as I focused on the pleasurable biting and sucking.

All of a sudden I felt something rough against one of my wrists. I made a little sound of surprise, finding myself pinned down by the pillows with my hands above my head. I looked up at Vic, who was straddling me this time.

"We're going to do some role-playing." He stated, not giving me a choice. Even if I did have a choice, I would still do this with him. He showed me my rope bounded hands before positing them over my head again.

"You get to be my little sex driven slave." A few moments later he had tied the ropes to the bed post.

"Hmm, does that make you my Master then?" I asked, my voice was slightly lower in pitch and it was filled with the need for him. I moved my wrists some, knowing that I was trapped like this when the ropes didn't budge.

"Mhm, it does." He put his hands on my chest, leaning down towards my face.

"What do I call you?" I asked, my breath hitched whenever he kissed my collar bone with an unnatural amount of gentleness.

"Call me whatever you want to, Dollface." The way he said Dollface had chills running up and down my body. I inwardly groan when he nibbled on my ear.

"Don't be afraid to safeword" He whispered quietly before he began leaving a trail of hickies from my neck to my chest.

Safewording was not used for some BDSM acquaintances, but he didn't want to ever pressure me into anything unless I was okay with it, which was why he informed me about it. We agreed on the safewords 'red' and 'yellow'. Yellow was to warn Vic that he needs to slow down, Red meant that Vic would have to stop what he was doing immediately.