6. Filthy Mouth

The car ride home was a silent one. The only sound that filled the silence was the smooth sounds of the engine. I looked outside of the window the whole time, not saying anything while we were in the car. I had admired the beauty of the outside, instead of talking to my Sugar Daddy about random subjects.

When we arrived home Vic lead me up to my room. He set the bags he carried on top of the dresser, I sat the rest of the bags next to them. I looked at him curiously, wondering what he was going to do now.

"I am going to leave you be, so you can store these to your liking." He gave me a quick kiss before leaving. It was like he was reminding me that I owed him something, since he had spent his money on me. I didn't mind it either.

I nodded faintly, going over to the first bag to start organizing the clothing and shoe wear. I started with the shoes in the bag first. My Sugar Daddy didn't mind the clothes,or the shoe choice, if he did he didn't show it. But now that I think about it, my Sugar Daddy seemed like a kinky person in general. So, I don't think he would mind anyways.

-

I place the last bit of clothing into the last drawer. A sigh a relief left my lips. I was finally done putting my clothing away after an hour of separating and placing them into drawers. I pulled the white jacket I held on closer to my body as I noticed it was starting to get cooler. Does Vic know when to turn on the heat around here?

I rolled my eyes at the thought. I pulled the combat boots off of my feet, placing them with the other shoes in a closet meant for shoes. Even though they were probably Vic's, I put them in there anyways. If he wanted them back I would give them back, but only if he asked.

My feet made little noise on the smooth wooden floor of the house. I glance at the pictures of still life along the white walls while I walked towards the living room. I found my Sugar Daddy there, talking on the phone with someone.

I walked over to him at sat down next to him gently. I didn't interrupt the call he was on, whatever it was, sounded like a business one. He sounded a bit angry at the caller as well. I waited till he was done to glance over at him. My gaze met his.

He ran his fingers through his hair, letting out a frustrated sigh.

"You done sorting your things out, dear?" he asked

"Yes, sir." I answered. I saw a little smile on his face. We fell into a uncomfortable silence.

I wasn't for sure how long it was after, but I couldn't take the silence. I gnawed my lip gingerly while I thought of what to do. Then it occurred to me what I could do, and I was going to do it. I took matter into my own hands.

My lips connected to his neck lightly, kissing gently. My Sugar Daddy made a sound of surprise, but didn't stop me. I didn't put any hickies on his neck, as I wasn't for sure if he would be okay with that yet. I stopped after a few more kisses, looking at my Sugar Daddy.

I kissed his lips gently at first, he responded after realizing it wasn't going to be a quick kiss. I put one of my legs on the other side of him, straddling him now. My hands caressed his cheeks, kissing him deeply now. He removed my white jacket before resting his hands on my ass, gripping them lightly. Before he could add any tongue, I moved away from his lips.

"Can I make you feel good, daddy?" I asked, looking deeply into his eyes.

"oh...Darling." My hand palmed the front of his checkered pants.

"Please, Daddy?" I paused, kissing his lips gently. "I wanna suck your cock so bad, daddy." I paused from palming him to listen for his answer. I looked at him in the eyes again.

"Alright dear. Alright." He whispered huskily. His eyes were dilating, lust filling his deep brown eyes. I'm sure my eyes were a reflection of his.

I grin successfully. I wanted to make my Sugar Daddy happy, I didn't want him to be so angry. I wanted to loosen his nerves, make him a happy camper instead of a unhappy camper. My fingers worked quickly to undo his pants, my lips kissed Vic's lips gingerly while I did this.

Once I had the checkered pants undone, I pulled away from him to pull them down past his knees. My Sugar Daddy watched me with curiosity, but I was pretty sure he knew what was going to happen.

I got down on my knees in front of him, positioning my head in between his legs. His legs spread so I could have room to have his cock. I lick my lips once before starting to give him a blow job. I licked from the base to the tip of his cock, making sure I licked his entire shaft by the time I was done. He groaned lightly, I smile a little devilishly before kissing his tip and slowly starting to take him into my mouth.

His fingers gripped my hair, I had him halfway inside of my mouth when he did this. The vibrations from my moans caused him to make small sounds of pleasure. I suck as much as I could into my mouth without deep throating him. What was left of his large cock was gripped by hand gently.

I began to bob my head up and down slowly, using the right amount of pressure and sucking when needed. My Sugar Daddy pulled my hair little bit, making me moan a little louder. I went a little faster, keeping my pace even. The whole time I was keeping eye contact with him.

I placed my free hand on his hip, keeping him from bucking into my mouth. I hallowed my cheeks a slightly, going up and swirling along his tip. I could taste the pre-cum leaking from him.

My Sugar Daddy ran his fingers through my hair lightly, his head was leaning against the back of the couch by now. Sweat had barely broken out on him, but the bangs on his forehead were starting to get wet. It was a hot sight to witness, making me a bit hard just by seeing it.

The sight was ruined when I heard the sound of footsteps coming towards us. I was going to remove myself from him, but he kept me there. He didn't seem to care if we were caught, he desperately wanted this.

I decided to ignore the footsteps, just like he had, bopping my head up and and down along his cock. His hands pulled my hair roughly, making me moan each time he did it. I didn't even notice the 'jesus fuucking christ.' or the footsteps leading to the kitchen quickly.

I removed my other hand from his cock, deep throating him finally. His cock hit the back of my throat roughly, but I didn't gag. I let him thurst in and out of my mouth roughly, my throat would probably be sore after this, but I didn't care. I wanted to please my Sugar Daddy. I wanted to be a good Sugar Baby for him.

Moments later Vic came into my mouth, the warm liquid squirted down my throat, making me gag slightly due to the face that he was at the back of my throat. I took it in though, swallowing the liquid like a good Sugar Baby, not letting any drips escape my mouth.

Once he was done coming inside of my mouth, I pulled him out of my mouth. My lips were slightly red and swollen from the encounter, but I didn't mind. My throat was slightly sore, but I would get over it. I lick my lips, just encase any come was on my lips.

Vic pulled up his boxers and pants up, standing up while doing so. I grabbed my jacket, slipping it back on. I was lucky that I didn't have any other signs of the blow job, besides the breath and sex hair. I glanced at Vic, my Sugar Daddy approached me, kissing my cheek and whispering into my ear.

"You did a good job, darling. Go freshen up a bit, I'll meet you in the kitchen." He then walked in the direction of the kitchen. A sigh of relief left my lungs, at least I did a good job. 

-

When I walked into the kitchen, my hair now neat and my breath fresh, I saw two men. One was looking very pregnant and had tattoos on his neck, hands, and arms. The other was scrawny and was similar looking, tattoos covered his body, with the exception of his face. They both looked Hispanic and wore casual clothing.

"Kellin, this is Tony and Mike Fuentes." Vic paused, to look over at them. "Mike is my brother, and Tony is his husband."

The pregnant man walked over to me, a mischievous smile on his face.

"Tony, don't you dare crack a di.ck sucking joke."