11. You Have Always Been Mine, Sugar

The next week went by peacefully, and sex free. We did other sexual things, but nothing that was straight on sex. The most sexual we have gotten over the past week, was a blow job. Vic was still being careful and he wasn't introducing me to his world completely just yet, plus he didn't lavish much fortune onto me to cause him to give him sexual favors in return. The process was slow and agonizing for me, but I wanted to make my Sugar Daddy happy.

Right now I was dressing in a suite and tie to go with Vic to his work place at his large company office. My Sugar Daddy wanted me to know the place, as he was wanting me to work there on certain days of the week. I tied my ebony tie, tucking it into my black blazer. I had on black skinny jeans, and these dress shoes.

I adjust my tie and fixed my hair before going to meet Vic at the end of the hallway. He was also in a suite, he had a black button up and a blue tie on, while I had a white button up and a black tie on.

My Sugar Daddy gave me a small smile, whistling faintly at the sight in front of him. I blush lightly, grinning like a school girl.

"You look hot today, Darling." Vic said

"I try to be hot all the time, Dear." I walked out of the door that he held open for me. When I walked out of the door he slapped my ass, making me blush, but I didn't give them sanctification of seeing me respond to it.

-

The place Vic worked at was large, it was located in the business district of New York, New York. The building was 30 or so minutes away from my Sugar Daddy's house. I had my arms crossed across my chest while we walked towards the building, as I was cold. I remembered how I had explored the pool area of Vic's house. It was one of the more warmer winter days in New York, but I was still freezing cold when I had done that.

As a result from going outside without shoes and proper clothing, I was currently baring a common cold. I had also started birth control a few days ago, as Vic didn't want to risk having children running around the house. I wouldn't blame him, he wasn't for sure if he liked me enough to do that kind of thing.

There were Sugar Baby's who did get pregnant with their Sugar Daddy's baby, or babies, but they were frowned upon in the SD/SB Industry. The Sugar Baby's who convinced a child either stayed with their Sugar Daddy or leave them. Either way they both would fall out of the SD/SB life style, rarely did they keep up with the life style after conceiving. The risk of conceiving was something a Sugar Baby didn't want to deal with, which is why we took birth controls.

The birth control made me have side affects similar to the first trimester of pregnancy. The main side effects were morning sickness and nausea, but I think my body is getting used to it by now.

I followed my Sugar Daddy throughout the building and into his office. His office was large, windows lined the wall behind his black metal desk with loads of papers scattered across it. The office chair was black and silver, pushed into the desk. The walls were white and gray, black framed pictures were placed against some of the walls.

"I'm going to leave you in here while I go to a meeting. I'll be back in thirty minutes to an hour." He patted my bum before leaving me along and he left me to figure out what to do in his office.

-

Ten minutes later a spiky hair guy, who I knew all to well, appeared in Vic's office. He had on a black and white stripped button up shirt, and a white-grey tie around his neck. He wore deep black skinny jeans and dark colored vans. A pair of sunglasses rested on his nose, why he wore sunglasses inside and during the winter was a mystery to me. 

Fear shot through my body like adrenaline. I did not want to be in a room with this guy, not after he disowned me as his Sugar Baby. He paused in front of the desk, his facial features changed from furious, to 'what the hell', to curiosity in a matter of seconds.

"Why the hell are you here?" Jaime asked, not being so polite about it. Then again, he never was polite to me.

"I'm here with my Sugar Daddy. . ."I trailed off, trying my best to keep my calm and not show how the fear I had of him.

"I can't believe someone would take you as their Sugar Baby. You were horrible in bed, and too innocent." He placed his hands on the edge of Vic's desk, looking into my eyes while he spoke. "Something must have change you enough for Vic to choose you." He moved the sunglasses so he made direct eye contact with me. Jaime's eyes narrowed and something lit behind his eyes.

I didn't like the look either. It was that look someone would give a sibling would give the other when they wanted something they had. Expect for this time, that thing the other sibling wanted was me.

I watched his movements with careful eyes, studying him and trying to figure out what he was going to do. He pushed the sunglasses up on his face, smirking at my frightened figure.

He walked around the desk, getting behind it before I could react. He pushed the chair into the desk lightly, just so I couldn't escape. Jaime forced my neck into a position where he could access it. His hand moved the hair off of my neck with an unusual amount of gentleness. Fear spiked in my body. All I wanted was for Vic to come through those doors and stop Jaime, but it didn't happen.

Jaime placed a hickey just below my ear, even though I had tried to make him stop and had tried to get away from the unwanted mark. He lent down next to my ear, whispering into it.

"I'm going to make you mine again, Sugar." he paused, glancing at the door. "If you speak of this to Vic, I will find out and hurt you more than I ever have," He growled, the warning embedded into my brain and fear coursing through my body as he began to do horrible things to me.