14. Tragedy

A/N- Thank you for 10k reads and putting up with this. (This isn't even half way completed yet guys.)

"I'm going to go set up some things." Vic said, leaving me sitting alone in the kitchen. I sigh to myself, standing up and going to the silver upright freezer.

I grabbed a carton of vanilla ice cream and a spoon before heading to my room. My Sugar Daddy had a flat screen television placed into my room yesterday, it was above my dresser and bolted to the wall like the one in the main living room. To the side of the dresser was a shelf with a few movies and devices connected to the TV so I could watch whatever I wanted to.

I had eaten a bit of the ice cream, maybe too much, before I stopped eating. I close the lid to the container and paused the show I was watching. After I placed the container back in the freezer, washed my hands, and placed the spoon in the sink for washing, I decided to put the gym.

The rest of the day I spent it exercising.

- a day later -

I laid in my bed asleep. My dreams were blissful and calm. But something woke me up. I wasn't for sure what it was right away, at least not until I felt something wet around my lower area.

Panic rose in my body. I quickly moved the blanket off of myself, the white sheet had a large splotch of blood on it. I felt sick, what was this? I grabbed the phone off the side of the table, dialing Vic's number as he was at work.

He answered on the third ring.

"Kellin, is everything alright?" He asked right away.

"V-Vic, I don't know what to do." I started, my voice was fearful. "I woke up in a puddle of blood." I whine quietly, trying not to cry over something like this.

"I will call Mike and have him take you to the hospital. Okay, Darling?" He spoke, his voice was stressed.

"O-okay." I reply before he hanged up on me to call Mike. I let out a shaky breath. I stripped off the clothes I had on and slipped on a clothes I didn't care about, which consisted of a pair of black sweatpants and a sort of baggy shirt, along with a pair of Vans.

Not too long after I had changed, I heard the ringtone of my phone go off. It was a default ringtone, one of artificial sounds. I answered it on the second ring.

"Hello?" I asked, moving some hair from my eyes.

"Mike is on his way. He's going to call me whenever you two arrive at the hospital." Vic informed me automatically.

"Okay." I say, walking towards the front door to grab my jacket that hang on a hook. I placed a hand on my stomach, feeling a cramp run through my sides then towards my lower stomach. "ow..." I whined.

"What is it, dear?" Vic asked in slight panic. I could hear shuffling in the distance and then the closing of a car door.

"Cramps." I muttered, my mind was too distracted to think about what could be causing this.

"Mike will be there soon, darling. He said he was on his way and should be there any minute. I'll meet you two-" He started but I cut him off.

"I-I know. Just- I don't know." I say, slipping on the fluffy jacket.

"I'll met you at the hospital, dear." He said, his voice soft.

There was a knock on the door a few minutes later.

"I think that's Mike right now." I say, going to open the door. Vic muttered an 'okay' before hanging up.

When I opened the front door, I was met with Mike with a somewhat worried expression.

"C'mon. C'mon." He ushered me towards an ancient 2014 Toyota Venza.

-

Mike and I didn't speak much during the trip to the hospital. I had my feet propped up in my seat and my arms wrapped around my stomach. My face buried into my legs, tears of pain slipped out of my eyes.

"We're here. I'll be back with some help, hopefully a wheelchair too." He said, leaving me in the car to prepare myself for whatever was coming.

A few moments later I saw Mike come out with a nurse and a wheelchair. Walking next to Mike was Vic, he seemed to be more worried than the other two combined. I wasn't for sure why this was, but it warmed my heart to know he seemed to care about my health.

My door was opened by Mike, who moved out of Vic's way when he went to help me stand, and to get in the wheelchair. I muttered a quiet 'thank you' and soon I was being transported to some area in the hospital.

-

I sat on a hospital bed in a hospital gown that was white with blue dots all over it. Vic and Mike were in the waiting room for now, as Dr. Way didn't want either of them in the room. I had a fresh set of boxers on. One of those pads meant for periods was place on the inside of the boxers to keep the blood from getting everywhere.

I bit my lip gingerly as I thought about what could be wrong. I look at Dr. Way when he walked into the room after nearly twenty minutes of being gone.

"Your hormonal levels of human chorionic gonadotropin are high, which means you may be possibly pregnant." Dr. Way says while he hands me a cup."I need you to urinate in this cup. We need to do some more tests to make sure that the previous tests are correct." The doctor informed me. I let out a brief shaky breath before nodding.

"Alright." I muttered, standing up and going over to the bathroom that was connected to the room. Once I was done, I placed it in some type of device that delivered it to the other doctors or nurses.

I then walked back into the room once I clean up a little bit. Dr. Way was in a different room, probably doing some tests on the urine. I crinkle my nose at the the thought of having to examine urine. It must have been disgusting for the doctors at first, but they probably grew used to it.

Thirty minutes later Dr. Way came waking back into the room. He held a clipboard in hand, flipping through some papers before looking at me. Dr. Way stood in front of me.

"You are indeed pregnant. Would you like to come down to the ultrasound room?" I thought about the question for a brief moment.

"Yeah..." I say, standing up carefully.

-

I looked at the little white dot on the screen, slightly amazed and fearful of it. If I decided to keep it, it would cause trouble for Vic and myself. But, if I terminated it, there would be no worries. I gnawed on my bottom lip, listening to the rhythmic beat of two hearts.

"Can you print a few copies of this ultrasound?"