28. Pouty Lips

I woke up later that night with Vic shaking my shoulder. I made little sound of annoyance, but I didn't do anything about it. He was saying something into my ear, so I tried to listen to what he was saying. It was something about taking medicine. I didn't like the sound of it either.

There was one thing I hated, that was taking medicine. If it was in a liquid, it rarely tasted good. A pill could be hard to swallow at times, but not particularly for me. There's also more ways to take medicine, but I'd rather not think about it.

I looked up at Vic, my lips pouty. He didn't seem phased by this. I wouldn't be surprised if he had prepared himself for resistance.

"These pills will help you with your nausea but they may make you a bit sleepy." he paused, taking in the look I was giving him. "Are you really going to risk not taking it?" He asked me, raising his eyebrow. I thought about it for a few moments.

"I'll take it, but only because I don't want to be stuck with vomiting." I say, sitting up slowly so I didn't get sick again.

Vic reached for the pills and water. He handed me two pills and then handed me water. I hesitated only for a few seconds before taking the two pills in one gulp. I drunk a little bit more water before handing the glass back to Vic.

"Thank you." I say politely.

"You're welcome, Kells." He whispered, kissing me on the forehead.

I smiled softly at him, looking into his eyes and seeing adoration and love in his eyes. The look was pleasing to see and I only thought of it that way because that look was the look that I have always craved to witness for myself. Vic moved a strand of hair from my eyes before kissing my forehead and muttering something incoherent underneath his breath.

"Sleep well, Darling." he said, standing up after he had tucked me back into bed. I watched him as he left, only stopping him when he was abut to open the door.

"Vic?" I muttered, the medicine was already starting to take effect of my body.

"hmm?" He asked, looking over at me.

"Try to sleep well, for me." I say, looking up at him. I think both of us knew that he would be awake most of the night, if hasn't already.

"I will Kells." He said, smiling lightly before turning around and leaving without uttering any other words.

-

It was around 10:00 A.M. when I woke up the next morning. The birds were chirping ever so softly and the breeze ran through the trees like fingers through hair. I let out a content sigh, ruffling my hair and glancing around the the room.

The balcony window was creaked open slightly, which let in the rays of sunshine and the brisk air. I let out a slightly annoyed huff of air. No wonder the room is freezing, I thought to myself. I lay back down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. A few moments later I removed the blankets from my pale body and got out of bed.

I wrapped a blanket around my body carefully before walking over to the door. I peaked outside to make sure no one was out there before closing and locking the door. I then headed over towards my bed to get my phone, which had made a sound of notification.

I looked at the screen to see that I had received a text from my mother, who I had added to my contacts a few nights ago. She had no clue who my Sugar Daddy was, as I have never told her his name or any information about him. I'd rather she not know until she needed to know anyways.

I opened up the text to see she was just asking me how I was doing and what-not. I answered politely, leaving out any information about being sick or anything to do with my pregnancy. I was still early in the pregnancy and I didn't want to jinx myself and something happen to one of the children. Plus if the word were to get out, both Vic and I would suffer consequences.

After replying to the text, I left the room to do my morning business before going off to find Mike and Tony. I prayed that I wouldn't interrupt whatever they could possibly be doing. I peaked into the living room, seeing Mike there taking care of Lucas. Tony was nowhere to be seen. I gave a puzzled look before walking over towards Mike.

"Where is Tony?" I asked, my voice was slightly hoarse.

"He's getting some things for Lucas." Mike said, glancing at me before giving his attention back to Tony and his' baby.

"Does Tony know?" I asked, referring to my pregnancy. It took Mike a few moments to decipher what I was saying.

"No, he does not. He won't know until the two of you decide he should, or until he figures it out on his own. And by the way, he's already asked me if you were pregnant and I didn't give him a straight answer, so he may ask you a few questions." His voice was low enough so I could hear him, as if Tony could be anywhere near us.

The thing about Tony was that he seemed like a person to tell other people about topics like pregnancy. And the fact that Mike was keeping my pregnancy from him for the time being confirmed it, at least for me.

"Oh, prepare to be questioned. Here he comes." Mike whispered as he saw Tony walking towards the two of us. He gave a smile towards Tony, lightly bouncing Lucas on his knee.

"So where's Vic?" I asked, pulling the blanket I had closer around myself.

"He's at work." Tony replied, glancing over at me.

Oh boy, I could practically see him wanting to burst at the seams with questions.

"So, Kellin. How have you been?" He asked.

"I've been fine. I think I might have caught something, not for sure what though." I say, not lying entirely as I did feel quite sick today.

"Tony, Honey. Kellin just woke up, do you think to should wait to ask questions until after he has breakfast?" Mike asked, he was speaking softly and I could tell he didn't mean to offend Tony if he had.

Tony gave Mike a look, but nodded. Hopefully Tony's suspicions would fade away after a while, or at least until Vic and I are ready to tell our most trusted friends and family members about the pregnancy. The only thing I wondered right know was if things between Vic and I would turn out well with the pregnancy and all of the risks.