29. Surprises

I ended up sleeping most of that day. Mike and Tony would occasionally ask if I was alright and I would reply with a 'I'm just tired', which was mostly true. I didn't really want the two to worry about me too much, but both of them were worried anyways.

I was currently trying to sleep, as I was too tired to really care which made me feel horrible about thinking that. I move around in my bed a few more times before finding a comfortable spot in bed. A few moments later I heard the door open, I had a feeling it was either Mike or Tony. Either way I didn't want to be bothered right now. I just wanted to sleep, but they were constantly asking me questions and checking up on me. It was starting to get very annoying.

"Kellin, babe. I'm home." I heard my Sugar Daddy's voice right next to me. One of his hands rubbed up and down my shoulder gently.

I cracked my eyes open slightly to look up at him. He smiled softly when he noticed I was awake.

"Hey..." I muttered, trailing off and yawning. "Welcome home." I say groggily.

"Hey sleepy head. I heard that you have been sleeping on and off all day. You alright, darling?" He asked, his features were pulled into a concerned look but he still maintained a soft and caring look.

"I think I am coming down with something, I don't know." I say, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"Do you want me to see if I can set up doctor's appointment for you?" He questioned, sitting down next me carefully.

I nodded slightly, pulling the blanket closer to myself as I felt a cold spell run through my system. Vic nodded slightly before kissing my forehead and standing up.

"Get some rest dear." he pulled the blankets up to my chin before leaving me to rest.

-

I woke up a few hours later to a churning feeling within the depths of my stomach. I pulled the blankets away and freed my body from their grasp. I then made my way quickly to the bathroom to retch. Once I had completed the process I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with mouth wash and exited the room afterwards.

I made my way over to my closet and pulled out a tightly knitted navy blue sweater and placed it on over my black tank top. I then grabbed a pair of black sweats and went to go find Vic as I was feeling icky and I had a overwhelming desire to cuddle with someone.

I walked around his house for a few minutes before finally finding him working out in his personal gym. He was lifting weights when I walked into the room and it didn't seem like he noticed me just yet. The gym was spaced out and had various exercising equipment, some of the equipment looked like it had never been used more than a few times.

The room had a strong odor to it, mostly good odors. I walked towards Vic, hugging myself as I felt another cold spell run its course despite the warmth of the room. It took Vic a matter of seconds to notice that I was in the room. He stopped lifting the weights and sat them down to give me his full attention.