20. Discovery

(A/N- I'm sorry if there are any errors)

I washed my mouth thoroughly, my mouth tasted like Vic's cock, and I didn't particularly like the taste as much as I had during the blowjob. After brushing, and using mouthwash, I left the bathroom. I slipped on a long sleeved white shirt that was comfortable enough to sleep in.

I went over to the bed, sleeping on the opposite side I used to sleep on. I pulled a thin blanket over my body, falling asleep in a fetal position and my hands resting on my stomach in a caring manner.

-

I awoke later in the night, as I had awoken from a nightmare. I glanced down at my exposed body, expecting there to be blood, but there was no blood. I breathed in then out. It was just a dream, I thought to my self. A horrible dream.

I moved the blanket off of me fully, as I had a thin layer of cold sweat covering my body. The nightmare was still running through me, the image of a dead child embedded in my mind and a look of hatred Vic had towards me when he realized it was dead.

I tried to shake the image from my mind, but I couldn't. It just would not go away.

Without thinking, I went towards Vic's room. I stopped short, thinking about how we were not suppose to cross the lines with emotional needs for comfort, other than sex.

I hesitated before changing course and going to the kitchen. Was I hungry? No, but I could use a glass of water. My bare feet made a quiet thumping noise on the wooden floor, barely making a noise as I drew closer to the kitchen.

I downed down half a glass of ice water, before sitting at the dinning table and thinking. After a while, I decided to leave the kitchen, turning off the light and going over to the couch.

I ended up watching a random movie on the television, a blanket strewn over my lap for warmth. I laid down shortly after starting the movie, covering myself with the blanket and fading in and out of sleep throughout the movie. It wasn't until the end did I completely go to sleep.

-

I was dressed in a very warm, light grey sweater, dark blue skinny jeans, black TOMS, and a black beanie. Vic wore a gray shirt, a dark blue flannel that was unbuttoned, dark black skinny jeans, and navy blue Vans. My Sugar had a firm, yet soft, grasp on my hand, leading me to one of his cars in the mansion house's garage.

The garage had a variety of vehicles stored within it.

He opened the passenger door of a slick black mustang, which was made in the year 2015 and was a convertible. I sat down on the black leather, buckling in once Vic had closed the door. By the time I was situated, Vic was seated in the car and was already starting the car up. (A/N- Car is in media, but imagine the top is up and what-not.)

I thought about the last few weeks while Vic drove into town. We had attended a family Christmas party, but we were too tired afterwards to even think about having sexual intercourse. It was also Christmas, and I wanted to rest from doing sexual things during the holidays.

Vic and I haven't really been active in bed for the last two weeks, as we both decided to wait until after I had the doctor's appointment before proceeding with sexual acts. At certain points during the two weeks, I would get ridiculously horny, but I refused to allow Vic to pleasure me. Instead I had ended up jacking off in the shower, coming undone while thinking about my Sugar Daddy.

I captured my bottom lip between my teeth gently, looking outside of the window. Snow covered the grown like a blanket. Most of the roads were clear, but there were still some ice covering the road in certain parts. My Sugar Daddy was careful while driving, as we both knew I would have his head if he crashed this car.

"You ready for this?" He asked, glancing at me.

"Are you?" I countered, he smiled a little at the comment.

"I'm ready for this if you are." He answered, glancing at me, then back at the road. I nod a little bit, thinking about my answer.

"I think I'm ready, but I'm afraid at the same time." I reply, looking at Vic. "I'm just..." I paused, shaking my head and deciding not to say what I wanted to say. "It's nothing, I'm just nervous about this situation."

"If you're thinking I would abandon you and make you raise our child on your own, you're wrong. Even if I did, Mike would beat my ass." I chuckle a little bit at the end, so did Vic.

After our laughter died down a little bit, I spoke up.

"Thank you, for being accepting of this."

He didn't answer, instead he grabbed my thigh and gave it a quick squeeze before reverting his attention onto the road again.

-

I made a sound of discomfort as Dr. Gaskarth placed a cold gel onto my exposed stomach. Vic squeezed my hand reassuringly, glancing at the doctor when seeing my discomfort.

"Sorry." Dr. Gaskarth muttered.

Dr. Gaskarth was a brunet, but he also had a blonde and pink streak within his hair. He was lanky, but not too lanky. Something about him gave off a more of a submissive type, than a dominant type.

I could tell he was a bit fearful of Vic, just by reading his body language. His eyes kept glancing at my Sugar Daddy every time Vic would look at him. I was briefly wondering what their connection was, and what their past together was, but I didn't get to ponder over it, as I was looking at the ultrasound screen now.

"There they are." Dr. Gaskarth muttered, looking at Vic and I.

I looked at the screen, completely baffled.

There wasn't just one baby growing inside of me, there were two.

I was going to have twins.

A/N- Below are some baby names, please help me choose one for their children. (max. of 2 votes per person.)

Avery

Ivory

Bailey

London

Paris

Dakota

Skylar

Riley

Amelia

Madison

Toby

Felix

Also, Family Guy is my fav. show. *sighs* It's so stupid and dirty, but I love it.