13

His Point of View.

"Come on, bro! Falcon is finally a Professor now! And we should celebrate it. Kaya 'wag kang KJ at sumama ka na!"

Hunzell insisted. Pinipilit niya 'kong sumama mamaya mag-inom sa bar after naming magturo. A celebration for Falcon's graduation daw.

Ayokong sumama dahil ayokong mangyari uli ang nangyari noong huli akong uminom. Besides, I am not into alcohols. I have no interest going to a clubs or bars. For me, it's just a waste of time. And I don't find going there was fun.

"Man, you think when your girlfriend broke up with you, you still want to celebrate? You can still be happy as if nothing happened?" I seriously said while we were walking in the hallway.

We heard that Falcon's girlfriend broke up with him earlier. Ang saklap lang na sa mismong araw ng graduation sila nagbreak. We didn't know why they broke up, minsan na lang naman namin nakakasama si Falcon dahil nga nag-aaral pa siya at nagtuturo na kami. And since he met that girl, he's always with her. Especially when they became in a relationship.

"Don't waste your time asking that playboy about those kind of stuffs." His brother, Everett seriously commented which is true. Hunzell is a certified and self proclaimed playboy. He's not into being in a relationship. He doesn't do commitment. All he does is to flirt and fuck without label.

"Hold up, dudes!" Hunzell said, laughing. "Bakit sa'kin napunta 'yong usapan?" We just ignored him. "Ganito na lang, we will not celebrate for Falcon's graduation anymore. We will just drink for his broken heart." Hunzell still insisted. Napailing-iling na lang ako sa kakulitan niya.

"GL?" I stopped using my phone when someone suddenly called me by my nickname. I arched a brow and looked up and saw my childhood friend, Sydney.

"Syd." I said and gave her a smile.

"Nandito rin pala kayo!" She exclaimed and turned to Everett. "Hey there, Everett!"

"Hey." Everett greeted back and gave her a nod.

We're now here at the bar. Wala na 'kong nagawa kun'di ang sumama dahil hindi ako tinantanan ni Hunzell hanggat hindi niya 'ko napapapayag. That lunatic.

"Here to celebrate, too?" I asked. She also graduated senior high school earlier. And we already congratulate her.

"Yep," She nodded. "I'm with my classmates and schoolmates." She added.

I nodded and urged her to sit. "Have a sit."

"Where are Falcon and Hunzell? I heard that Falcon and Nameis already broke up, how is Falcon? Is he okay?" She asked and sat beside me.

"Hunzell is nowhere to be found. Probably was already making out with someone right now," I answered making her laughed. I drank one glass of black label before continued speaking. "Falcon isn't coming, he's not okay either." Tinawagan namin siya kanina, sabi niya ay susunod na lang daw siya. But knowing Falcon, hindi 'yon pupunta. Sinabi niya lang 'yon.

Sydney was about to say something when someone suddenly approached her.

"Sydney, nandiyan na sila Madi!" Said by the girl who approached her. Sydney stood up and turned to us again.

"Bye na pala, GL, Everett, talk to you guys later!" We just nodded at her and they left.

"Bro, cr lang ako." Paalam ko kay Everett. He just nodded his head in response. I stood up and went to the restroom.

Pagkatapos kong magbanyo ay lumabas na 'ko roon at sumandal sa 'di kalayuan na railings. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Falcon's number but he wasn't answering.