14

Her Point Of View.

"Madison, do you take this man as your husband at the rest of your life?"

I nodded while staring at Fury's eyes, smiling. "Yes, I do." I responded, feeling pleased and complete.

The Priest turned to him, Fury holding my both hands. "Fury, do you take this woman as your wife at the rest of your life?"

Fury kissed the back of my hands before answering the Priest. "Yes, of course, I do." the side of his lips turned up only to see his light dimple.

The priest had more sermons before announcing that we were going to kiss. "I'm announcing that you two are now husband and wife. Groom, you may now kiss the bride." He gestured Fury.

Mas humigpit ang hawak ni Fury sa kamay ko nang unti-unti nya nang ilapit ang mukha nya sa akin, I'm still smiling waiting for his lips to touch mine.

I could feel his breath hitting my lips and cheeks when our Director shouted. "Cut!"

Sabay kaming naghiwalay ni Fury nang marinig namin 'yon. May mga sumabog pang confetti sa paligid at sunod-sunod na sigawan.

"Good job! That was really impressive!"

"That was great! Congratulations!"

The staffs immediately approached me, they helped me to take off my long gown. Kahit may aircon ay sobrang init pa rin sa pakiramdam ng suot ko. Good thing, nagdoble na 'ko kaya kahit hubarin ko 'yon dito ay ayos lang.

Fury also helped to take off my jewelries. "Mabigat ba?" He asked while taking my big Diamond necklace off my neck.

I lightly nodded as a response.

Lumapit sa amin ang Director.

"Madison," She looks so happy, "You're so great Actress! I will never regret that I chose you to be the Leading lady of this Movie," He glanced at Fury, "And of course, Thank you so much, Mr. Fury for accepting this project. You two have a big impact in my network, the chemistry of you two was really amazing!"

I gave her a wide smile. "Accepting this project was one of my best decision I ever did in my life. So, you don't have to thank me Miss Farrah. I'm so glad that I became a part of this Movie, thank you for choosing me, my best Director slash manager. I'll miss you!" I told her and widened my arms to give her a hug.

Unfortunately, this movie will be my last project here in Singapore. I worked here as a Professional Actress for almost two years and now, my contract was already ended.

"Promise me that you'll be back, okay?" I heard her light sobs while rubbing my back. "I'll miss you too, Madison."

She immediately wiped her chin as we parted, I chuckled. "Yeah, Of course."

Nakaalalay sa akin si Fury hanggang sa makapasok kami sa Private room ko kung saan din ako inaayusan. "Just place it there," Utos nya sa staff na may hawak ng gown na sinuot ko kanina.

Sinunod naman no'n ang inutos ni Fury na ilagay sa ibabaw ng sofa saka lumabas na pagkatapos magpaalam.

"I'll change my clothes," I informed him while removing my earrings. I'm only wearing a tube and black fitted jeans. "Ikaw? Hindi ka pa magbibihis?" I asked him. Mukhang ini-enjoy nya ang outfit nyang Tuxedo.

I took my phone out of my purse while waiting for his answer. I checked my messages and automatically smile as I received a cute photo.

Itinago ko na uli 'yon saka bumaling kay Fury na nakasandal ngayon sa hamba ng pintuan. He's staring at me like he was scanning every detail of mine.