18

His Point Of View.

"Kissing in front of your house, what a nice behavior of yours, Miss Lee."

I uttered in an unbelievable tone as her boyfriend stepped in the car and drove away.

Lucas Arcena— The famous Actor— Sydney's secret long time boyfriend.

"G-goldwin!" Halata sa itsura nya ang gulat nang makita akong papalapit sa kanya. She also looked around to check if I'm with someone, when she saw that I'm alone, she looked at me with a relief in her eyes. "Kanina kapa ba nandyan?"

I crossed my arms over my chest before answering, "Um, I guess?"

She lightly punched my right arm and rolled her eyes as well makes me chuckled. "You know what, kung hindi lang kita ginagamit para pagtakpan kami ni Lucas, hindi ako makikipag kaibigan sayo."

She stoppered while gritting her teeth, my chuckles turned to laugh because of that. "Just be thankful that I'm the one who caught you two kissing. And you should be treat me nicely because I can ruin your life anytime I want." I shrugged, teasing her.

Halata namang nainis sya lalo dahil sa pang-aasar ko. Pinanliitan nya pa 'ko ng mata. "Just try, I know something about you and Madison." She formed a smirk on her lips. "Fight me!"

Napailing nalang ako dahil do'n. Umayos ako ng tayo at sumeryoso na. "Well, Madison and I have something special and I can tell it to the whole world but about you and Lucas, can't."

She immediately looked away, I hit the spot. "Yeah. We can't." She replied hoarsely.

Matagal na silang magkarelasyon ni Lucas, almost six years, if I'm not mistaken? And until now, they keep hiding it. Sydney uses me so that her parents don't notice that she has a boyfriend. Of course, as her good and kind best friend, nagpapagamit naman ako. Our set up is simple, pretending to be sweet when facing our family.

I don't know the whole story, all I know was Sydney's parents were really hates Lucas, I don't know the real reason though. Ang sabi lang ni Sydney ay ayaw ng mga ito na magkaroon sya ng kasintahan na galing sa Showbiz.

"Be careful next time, Syd." I reminded her and lightly tapped her shoulder. She just nodded before heading back to her house.

It just happened to pass by their house because I like jogging at night. And an unexpected, I saw them kissing. I shook my head as she stepped inside their house. Cloddish woman.

I also went back to my house. After I showered, I smiled at Madison's messages to me on IG.

'Just showered! Miss you already!'

'Good night, babe.'

This is one of the things I liked about her, being sweet.

I just sent 'Good night, sleep well, babe. Can't wait to wake up next to you.'

Napakagat labi ako nang maalala ko ang nangyari sa amin kanina sa Faculty. After that, hindi na kami nagkita dahil naging busy ako sa klase ko.

Dumaan ang weekend, tuesday, and now, Wednesday. Halos lahat kaming mga Professor ay busy sa mga Test papers ng mga Students. Madi and I just talks through chats and calls because I'm so busy.

"Man, Sydney is in the Dean's office right now!"

Professor Hunzell informed as he entered to my office. I frowned. "What is she doing there?"

"Sya ang pinaghihinalaang kumuha ng answer key sa faculty." He responded makes my brows met.

Inayos ko muna ang gamit ko sa table bago kami sabay na pumunta ni Hunzell sa Dean's Office kung nasaan si Sydney.