16

Her Point Of View.

"It's nice seeing you again, Professor Gray."

He almost took a couple of seconds before he finally spoke, lightly fixing her necktie while his eyes were stick on mine. "How are y—" He stopped and cleared his throat. "I.. I mean, it's been ages, H-how have you been?" He even stuttered.

I lightly shrugged and gave him an astonishment smile. "Doing good, fortunately," I answered, trying to be casual. "Grateful of what I have now."

Marahan syang tumango habang hindi pa rin inaalis ang tingin sa akin. "Good for you," He simply replied. "I'm so proud."

Lumunok ako para itago ang kabang nararamdaman ko.

Kabang hindi ko alam kung saan nangagaling. Kabang ngayon ko nalang uli naramdaman sa lumipas na apat na taon. Kabang sa kanya ko lang nararamdaman.

Kabang akala ko hindi ko na uli mararamdaman kapag nagkita uli kami.

And this feeling is- fucking infuriate!

Hindi ko na dapat 'to maramdaman!

Pinaghandaan ko na 'to e, alam kong magkikita at magkikita parin kami dahil may mga taong naka konekta sa pagitan namin.

Lihim akong huminga ng malalim upang itago parin ang kabang nararamdaman ko.

Ayokong makita nya 'yon, ayokong malaman nya. I am no longer the Madison he knew before, the Madison that he can play with whenever he wants. I'm not like that anymore.

"You look better than before," He spoke again. "I'm proud of you." Dagdag nya pa may ngiti sa labi.

"Thank you," That was the only word escaped in my mouth while our eyes were glued at each other.

His eyes were emotionless, wala akong makitang kahit anong emosyon do'n. Ang hirap basahin ng iniisip nya. The way he speak, he was so comfortable as if nothing happened between us in the past four years.

Na para bang walang nangyari sa amin noon.

Na para bang wala kaming pinagsamahan.

Na para bang isa lang akong ordinaryong istudyante nya noon.

Na para bang hindi nya 'ko minahal- Oh, he didn't really love me. I was the only one who loved him. I was the only one who relied on the two of us that we had hope.

He only used me.

"GL!"

We both turned to the girl who called his name—Sydney— walking towards our direction.

Nagtama ang mata naming dalawa nang makalapit sya sa gilid ni Goldwin. She was smiling, then when she saw me, her smile widened more. "Oh, hi Madison!" She greeted me like she was already expecting that I would be here.

Well, maybe the media already know that I was also invited here since Lucas Arcena were also a popular Actor. The news was like a virus, spreading fast after all.

Ginantihan ko rin ang ngiti nya kahit sa loob ko ay may namumuong pakiramdam na hindi ko maipaliwanag.

The way they talk to me, as if they had done nothing to me back then, as if nothing had happened.

As an actress, I gave them a soft smile even though my chest is getting heavier. "Sydney, how are you up to?"

"Oh—" She was about to speak when someone intruded from my behind.

Napaigtad pa 'ko sa gulat nang ipalibot nya ang kamay nya sa beywang ko at ilapit ako ng kaunti sa kanya. "I was looking for you," Fury kissed the side of my temple. "There were two mans from media were watching us," He whispered to my ear.