Chapter V. Shocking revelations.

I fill my stomach with milk and strengthen my muscles while I sleep. In order so that I can stand up on my own feet as quickly as possible.

 I move my short legs and swing my hands up and down, from side to side.

 I can't even turn over in my sleep, so that's about the only exercise I can do.

 But unlike most babies, I get my nutrition from cow's milk.

 In other words, I am very malnourished. That also leads to a lack of endurance.

 I easily overworked myself and fell asleep as if I had fainted.

 After a series of days like that, I finally got to the point where I could turn over and wriggle around.

 My hands and feet are gradually becoming able to move as I wish.

 Then I decided to take action to fulfil another dream.

 In other words, magic.

 Unfortunately, before I was born, I had no talent for magic at all.

 I once studied under Maxwell, an expert in magic, but he simply declared me talentless and I gave up learning magic.

 However, in this life, I am also Maria's child.

 This means that there is a high possibility that I have a talent for magic.

 Maria is a master of the sacred arts based on faith, but the sacred arts are also magic.

 I never studied under Maria, but I still had the knowledge that Maxwell had given me.

 I closed my eyes and entered a meditative state, exploring the presence of magic inside myself.

 I could feel something like hot energy deep inside my body, just below my navel.

 --Oh, is this what you call magical power?

 I was naturally excited by the sensation, which I had once been unable to feel no matter how hard I tried.

 I transformed it into the shape of a magic circle that I had drawn in my mind, and by adding spells specifying the power and range, I could manifest magic. ......

 Manipulating this was a challenge.

 I tried to reach out and form my hand of consciousness to the magic at the bottom of my body, but the magic easily escaped my hand and fizzled out.

 But this is not me giving up. I'm not as good at giving up as other people.

 The only thing I can do, as long as I can't move my body well, is to practise this magic.

 The most important thing to remember is that you can't just take a look at the actual situation and then go back to it.

 The best way to get the most out of this is to use the right tools and techniques.

 The most important thing to remember is that you can't just stop training here, because it has the potential to make you stronger than anyone else, depending on how you think about it.

 I received warm milk from Maria, had my diaper changed, which was humiliating, and when six months had finally passed, I resented God again.

 My head was now strong and I could look around, my body was beginning to get stronger, and I was able to sit up, and that day I saw my lower body for the first time.

 What appeared ...... from under the diaper being changed by Maria's hands was not a lovely male organ ...... that was appropriate for my age, but an empty plain. No, there was a valley.

 Which means I'm a female.

'Ahhhhhhhh!!!'

'Gee! Nicole, what's wrong? You suddenly started screaming and stuff."

 Maria looks at me with a worried expression as I suddenly fall into a state of panic. But there is nothing wrong with my body itself.

 No, for me, there is a lot of abnormality, but for her, it is a normal event.

I turned over and sobbed, not even bothering that I was getting a diaper change.

 An assassin who was once feared and even called 'Shadow Feather of Disaster' by ...... women? What a laugh!

 I, who freely handled the steel thread made of Mithril, which was said to be sharper than the Holy Sword, and who even took the evil dragon Colchis into my hands, was ......

'Daaaaahhhh!'

'I don't know what's going on, but ...... is she crying?'

 Maria pats me on the back with a pompom and comforts me.

 Just like when I was alive, that kindness makes me sad now.

 Come to think of it, the name Nicole is a name used by both men and women, but it is also a name more commonly used by women.

 The first thing that comes to mind is the fact that the name is used by both men and women. ...... No, it is also impossible to confirm your own gender when you are a baby.

 In other words, this is a force majeure.

 And that I was born a woman. I didn't acknowledge this fact for six months.

 In my previous life, I was born as a man, failed with the sword due to a lack of talent, and reached the top of my game with the steel thread technique.

 In this life, I was born a female, inherited the blood of my talented parents and was educated to be a gifted hero.

 I can say that my completely opposite life began at this time.

Reborn as a hero's daughter, the hero aims to be a hero again.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें