Chapter 61: Late-night training

That night, I had used my covert ability gift to sneak out of Cortina's house.

 This was to try to make use of the piano wire I had stolen during the day.

 The only way out of the city is through the gates or over the walls.

 This makes it an experiment in the city.

 The lumberyard where the kidnappers were fought before.

 It has already been investigated by the guards and is now closed.

 Thanks to this, the area is now deserted and there are many obstacles. It was a good place for training.

 The god told me that I have the ability to become the strongest.

 Until now, I had used my ability to manipulate strings to control them.

 But as it is, I am far from being the strongest. Perhaps I need to devise a way to use it.

 I thought of a way to make myself wear the threads.

 What I lack is muscle power and endurance. But in manipulating the strings, there is no stamina drain.

 If I can manipulate my limbs with strings, I may be able to compensate for my lack of stamina.

 I came to this place as an experiment for that purpose.

'Well, let's see...'

 First of all, I wrap the strings around my arm and take the katana in my hand.

 My muscles are not strong enough to hold the katana in one hand. However, with the help of the strings, I can manipulate it with the same degree of strength as my own muscles.

 With the help of my original muscle strength and the thread, I thought I might be able to wield the sword with one hand.

 For a start, I slowly lifted the sword and found that I could hold it with one hand.

'Oh, it's surprisingly good. ......?'

 Thinking so, I lightly swing the sword. I'm not just holding the sword, I have to be able to swing it.

With just one swing, my arm was ripped open.

'Ouch'?

 The cuff of my jacket is ripped open and blood is splashing like a spiral.

 The blood is splattering like a spiral.

'Well, first of all--'

 I hurriedly released the control string and peeled the piano wire from my arm.

 The wounds on the arm are quite deep, and it bleeds so much that wrapping a cloth around it won't disguise it.

'This is not good, what should I do ......?

 I can't use healing magic. It would be impossible to hide this injury.

In the morning, Finia will definitely notice it.

'Oh no, the more powerful a gift is, the more it backfires, so you have to be careful.

"Who's there!"

 Suddenly, a noisy voice rings out from behind you. But the voice sounded familiar.

 There, as you might imagine, was a self-proclaimed god in all-white.

 As usual, she is a beautiful girl, if only for her appearance. The fact that she wears rather shabby glasses and, for some reason, a collar for a large dog, gives a strange impression.