Age 12 and more decisions Part 2

"Where the hell is that brat?!" A screech sounded through the halls, making every head turn. Whispers sounded as a girl stalked through the halls, after all, it was rare to see the Student Council President looking rather pissed. It was a huge contrast to the kind face that everyone was used to seeing her in. She turned, her eyes scathing everyone in its path, making them flinch subconsciously. She turned towards the closest person and grabbed hold of their collar. "Tell me, where is the brat, Kage!?"

"K-Ka-Kage-san went o-o-out!" The poor boy stuttered, shaking non-stop.

He was dropped unceremoniously, and stomped off to find her prey.

The hall visibly relaxed in both tension and started murmuring.

"Wow, that was a first!"

"Wonder what got her that pissed in the first place."

"She said Kage, right? Wasn't he the one who transferred last term?"

"That delinquent kid?"

The boy who had been dropped got up, patting himself down. "You know it's no good when you talk behind someone's back when they are right here, right?"

"Ha! And that's coming from the person who was scared shitless in front of the President!" A guy called out from the crowd, gaining the other's whispered approval. "Why don't you just scrape up some dignity before you talk back!"

"Ah, but you would also be scared shitless if you were in my position," The boy took off his glasses, and smirked. "now,"

He looked around at the crowd in the hall. "Who said that I was a delinquent?"

"It couldn't be!"

"He's Kage, Kou!"

"What? But wasn't he just some nerd a second before?"

"He deceived the President too!"

"Ah, well," Kou ran a hand through his hair, letting out a breath. "when you need to get away from something, you got to take it to the extremes. Now don't go telling the President where I'm off to, I'm sure you all can manage that, right?"

He gave a smile and turned around leaving the crowd, and made his way to the school roof. Once making sure that he was alone, Kou plopped down, popping the first couple of buttons on his gakuran. He looked up at the sky, letting the slight breeze cool his temperature. "Mm, maybe I should have sent her on a wild goose chase? Nah, to much effort."

Kou closed his eyes, only to snap them wide open when a vibration alerted him of a phone call. He sighed, sitting up, as he answered his cell phone. The contraption was bought a couple of months ago, with some parental pressuring from Iemitsu's part. The thought was enough for him to go into a slight depression. "Hello?"

"Kou! How are you? Are you well? Nothing too terrible has happened, I hope."

The brunette blinked, took a look at the caller display and frowned when it said Unknown Number. He placed the receiver to his ear again. "I'm sorry, who are you?"

"Mou~ that's just mean~"

"No it's not," The teen deadpanned. "it's perfectly ok to ask who the other caller is."

"But I called you yesterday~"

At that, Kou blinked, thinking back to what had occurred to yesterday. There was a call that he picked up, but the other person sounded really high, he had hung up. He thought that was a prank of some sort. "So you're saying that you are the random caller I had yesterday?"

"Yup! I'm so glad you remembered!"

There was a moment of silence as the brunette teen processed what he had acquired. "So in short, you are some random caller that knows my name, and my number."

"I also know where you live, what school you go to, what your age is, what your goals are, what class you're in,"

"Woah, hold on a second! Now you're sounding like a stalker!" Kou frowned as he tried to figure out who would try to call him, and know to such an extent... "Just who the hell are you?"

A giggle sounded through the other end. "I'm so glad that you decided to ask that!"

"Well, get on with it or I'm calling the police." He deadpanned, frustrated that he came up with a blank.

"Oh, I'm sure we'll get along well~" Before Kou could retort, the other continued. "Now you should see a black car driving towards your school,"

Kou got up and he did notice that a black car was indeed coming up the road towards his school. "Yeah, talk about suspicious..."

"Now, now, don't mind the small details, I want you now to make your way to that car and give the word jackass to the driver, he'll then take you to your destination."

"Mind telling me why you chose the word jackass." Kou stated, looking down at the car.

Beep. Beep.

"That bastard," A tick went off on the brunette's head, looking at the now dead line. "he hung up on me."

Closing his phone, Kou slipped it into his pocket and made his way down to the school entrance. "I guess my only way of finding out is to go and see this for myself."

He managed to get to the school grounds without running into trouble, and made his way to the sleek looking car. "Now that I get a good look at it, that car is pretty awesome looking,"

Kou made his way towards the drivers window and tapped on it. As expected, the window rolled down, revealing a rather uptight looking man in shades. The teen gave a smirk. "Never knew a jackass driver like you to be in a car this sleek,"

He wasn't expecting the driver to remain silent as the window rolled up again, but before he could protest, the door opened making him step back a bit. The man got out of the car and proceeded to open the back passenger door. "Please get in, Master Kou, the Master awaits your arrival."

"I don't know if I should feel flattered or weird," The brunette muttered. He glanced at the school building then at the open door before sighing. "well, it never hurts to actually see where this development is going."

Without a second thought, Kou got in and watched how the scenery blurred. He soon dozed off.